Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Days of Awe - Day 8

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Days of Awe - Day 8
September 28, 2017 10:29AM
Days of Awe - Day 8

Holy is the Lord and worthy to be praised! Hallelujah and amen! We stand in such awe and thanksgiving to You, Holy One. In a world that is seeing so much turmoil and division, You are constant and faithful, never changing. Hallelujah! Thank You for that and for so much more. Oh, that hearts would be open to come to know You and receive the abundant love, wisdom and understanding You have to them to be equipped in a world that desires to beat them down. Please, Father, continue to open eyes to Your Truth and Your Love. It is desperately needed in this hour. The enemy thinks he has the upper hand but, in truth, he is a defeated foe. Your people need to know this and live according to Your Word and will, in Jesus' name!

Father, to day I come before You to repent for not searching Your heart and Word to learn how to love my neighbor as myself. Though I have endeavored to do this in my lifetime, there is still so much for me to learn. By my own strength I can love my neighbor to a degree but not to the fullness that You would have us do. I/we often equate our loving of our neighbors by our flesh. If that flesh is offended, that love is held back or closed off. That's living by the flesh and not by Your Spirit. You desire to raise me/us higher in Your love with You and for one another. I/we repent for our worldly concept of love towards our neighbors or, at times, no love at all. Help me/us to be aware of the needs our neighbors might have, the struggles they might be going through that I/we might offer help and prayers on their behalf. Help me/us to be patient and loving with them, even when it doesn't suit how I/we are really feeling. Forgive me/us for judging some rather than looking at the beam in my/our own eyes. And if I/we hold any jealousy in our hearts towards them, please help us remove it and fill it with Your love for them, in Jesus' name we pray. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login