Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

He Will See Us Through the Storms as We Trust in Him

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
He Will See Us Through the Storms as We Trust in Him
October 11, 2018 09:24AM
Wrote this a few minutes ago as a response on another page. Felt this is a message that is needed for someone out there, a word of encouragement, whether it be in regards to Hurricane Michael or to another storm in your life. Hang in there. God has overcome all of this through His Son. Blessings all!!!

Bonnie, I hear what you are saying. The news media instills so much fear into people when reporting about these storms. In appearance I suppose they look overwhelming and deadly, just as that "skeleton" of the storm showed. Wonder how much of these storms are man made and how many are sin made. In any case, any lives lost is too many in all our eyes, I'm sure your's as well. We all lift the families of those who lost their loved ones and also for those who will have weeks and even months perhaps cleaning up from these storms and dealing with their loss, whatever form it takes. It is our prayer that what the enemy meant for harm in their lives will be turned for good as we stand in the gap for them. And without any shadow of a doubt, we give praise and thanksgiving to our Lord and our God for His mercy, grace and hand from keeping this from having been even greater loss and tragedy. And thanks to the prayer warriors who took their places to present this before His throne of grace and who took their place as rightful heirs of His Kingdom through Christ Jesus. Body of Christ, arise. The battle isn't over. I believe we haven't full tasted the full force of evil yet though we are close to it. Do not grow weary in doing good and what is right in God's eyes. The victory has already been one. We must keep our eyes focused on Jesus, our Lord and King. I see Him place a mighty sword upon our shoulders and knighting us 'for such a time as this'. He has been preparing many for some time, training us through the trials of life and finding us worthy to partake in this battle against evil. We are to go into battle knowing the victory is already been won. The enemy, though strong, is weak compared to our mighty God and our Resurrected King. Our future is secured through Jesus and it is glorious! Hallelujah!!! There is still time for many to join this great army. Do you hear Him calling you? If so, set fear under your feet where it belongs and look to Him who is The Way, The Truth and The Life and boldly go forth by the leading of the Holy Spirit. Onward Christian soldiers!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login