Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Greater is He that is in you....

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Greater is He that is in you....
June 22, 2007 11:22AM
Dear Ones,

Yesterday as I was spending time with the Lord, just sitting quietly in His presence, I heard in my spirit, "Greater is He that is in you than he who is in the world"(1 John 4:4). I have read, heard and said this verse many times over, but this time it took on a much larger meaning. Before I had always looked at this verse as a reminder that the Lord would see me through every situation that came my way, knowing that He was in me and He would help me through life's trials and struggles. But now the Holy Spirit was emphasising the fact that it went much further than my own personal life, it extended to the powers in this world, for greater is He that is in us then he who is in the world. Since the Bible is true then this caused me to meditate on 1 John 4:4.

If the world is in such chaotic conditions, why is that so? Does not the children of God have the power and authority through Christ Jesus to establish God's kingdom upon the earth? Is that not how our Lord Jesus prayed, "Thy kindgom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven"? God is trying to open our eyes to see that it is not our governments that have failed us. It is not God who has failed us. It is the church that has failed Him! Do we really trust God to protect us when times are hard? Do we forgive others and judge not, lest we be judged? Does the world know we are follower's of Christ Jesus by the love we have for one another? Are we manifesting the greatness of God in Christ in us and thus overcoming the prince of this world and occupying the land until Jesus returns? Do we show the great mercy, grace and love that God has given to us and share it with others?

God is shaking His people in this hour. I have heard it said that God's judgment is soon coming to the earth. I can neither deny or verify those prophetic words. But I do know God is speaking to His children to get their act together and start manifesting Christ in us, the hope of glory to a lost, dying and very needful world. We can not do this by our own strength. We need to be united with God through His Son and Holy Spirit. Our heavenly Father wants to build relationships with His kids. Will we be found to turn a deaf ear to Him like a rebellious child or will we run quickly to His open arms? We all need to ask ourselves if our relationship with our Father and our Lord Jesus Christ is solid or is wanting? God forbid that we should hear and that hour, "depart from Me for I never knew you."

Blessed by His love,
Joan
Anonymous User
Re: Greater is He that is in you....
July 30, 2007 09:22PM
The Holy Spirit is the One who raised Jesus Christ from the dead!

We are to be filled with the Spirit! Not filled with any thing else.

We who believe on Jesus, we are the temple of God, and the Spirit of God dwells within. Our bodies are the temple of the Holy Spirit.

Praise the Lord! For God has provided!

smiling bouncing smiley
Anonymous User
Re: Greater is He that is in you....
August 03, 2007 06:23PM
Hallelujah and amen!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login