Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A Timely Message

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
A Timely Message
June 24, 2007 04:13PM
Dear Beloved of the Most High God,

Today I was organizing the bags that I had finally completed over the past few days. Some had been done several weeks ago for ‘Relay for Life’ and had been trying to get the others put together and stored for a time when they could be handed out to bless people, like a goodie bag. At this point I don’t know where they will be given but I have them done for that moment of need or blessing.

I had these bags placed in three boxes and wanted to put them all in one container. Wanting to know how many bags in total we had, I counted the first box. There were 43 bags in that. Didn’t think anything about it until the second box, different in size, also contained 43 bags! Hmm, 43 bags + 43 bags - God was showing that the number “43” is significant, so I asked the Lord what did it mean? The Holy Spirit led me to Isaiah 43. The heading above this chapter in my Bible reads, “God will redeem His people.” Hallelujah. Had one box left of the bags so I counted them. Came to 23. Thought it was relating to Isaiah 43:23 so read that verse and it did not witness in my spirit as to what the Lord was trying to convey. So I asked Him again, what does it mean? The Holy Spirit told me to add all the numbers together, “43” + 43 + 23. It equals “109”. Then I was told to go to Psalm 109. The heading over this chapter reads, “A cry to God for help.” This chapter speaks of curses going out to the adversaries who do wickedly against David. The Holy Spirit brought this Scripture to my remembrance, “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places" (Ephesians 6:12). Psalm 109 speaks of judgment and justice. Verse 29 of this Psalm confirms the prayer that has been going out from my heart, “Let mine adversaries be clothed with shame, and let them cover themselves with their own confusion, as with a mantle.“ Bring confusion into their ranks, Holy One, let the snares they set for Your people come back upon them, in Jesus’ name. Glory to God!

Seeing how the Holy Spirit had brought such a message from these bags tickled my heart. In light of so many going through trials and tribulation, this was an encouraging word, indeed. It speaks to me that the Lord is reassuring us that He will protect His people from the adversary/adversaries that bring injustice into their life. Praise be to God! Just when I thought what the Holy Spirit was speaking to me was complete, I heard in my spirit, “What is in those bags?” I answered, “A Kit From God.” These bags contained a typed paper listing the different things inside and what they were symbolic of, followed by Scripture. Wow! A kit from God! Then this question was spoken to me, “what is a ‘kit’?” Looking that word up, this is what I found: “A collection of articles, tools, etc., for a specific purpose.” Right after that the Holy Spirit spoke again, “What were those bags made up for?” Why, it was for “Relay for Life“ (this is a to honor cancer survivors and their families. Might share later what the Lord gave me about ‘cancer‘ a few years ago, if I can find it). I was led to look up “relay” in the dictionary, finding this definition that stood out, “A supply of anything kept in store for anticipated use or need.”

So, what is God saying through all of this? Well, though we be persecuted by the enemy, God will bring justice upon the earth. He will redeem those that are His. And He has set in store a supply of things that we will need for the days ahead, a kit from God, for the last days, ‘a specific purpose.’ I pray this speaks to you mightily and that you would not fear the trials and tribulations you are going through and might go through. God has everything set in place. He will protect His own, having everything we will need to live victoriously in the days ahead. Praise be to God!!! Hallelujah!

Rejoicing in Him,
Joan

P.S.

In case you’re wondering about what was in that “kit”, here is the list that was included in each bag, along with the item listed:

A KIT FROM GOD

Tea Bag: To remember to relax and go over that list of blessings. 1 Thess. 5:18

Bubble Gum: So you can stick to it. With God you can accomplish anything. Phil. 4:12

Life Saver: To remember that the Lord is there to help. Psalm 46:1

Cotton Ball: To keep our hearts soft to God and others. Matt. 6:14

Eraser: To remind us God is faithful to forgive our wrongs when we ask. I John 1:9

Band Aid: To remember to mend hurt feelings, yours or someone else’s. Col. 3:12-14

Crayon: To remember His creation with all it’s color. Gen. 1:1

Pencil: To remember to list your blessings daily. Eph. 1:3

Mint: To remind you that you are worth one to God. Psalms 8:3-6

Puzzle Piece: To remember that without God we are not complete. Prov. 14:20

Cross: To remind you of the sacrifice God made because He loves you. John 3:16-17

Sweet Tart: To help you accept and appreciate the differences in others. Gal. 1:27-28

Smarties: Colors of the rainbow to remind you of God‘s covenant promise. Gen. 9:13-16

Rubber Band: To remember to be flexible. God has it under control. Romans 8:28

Tootsie Roll: To remind you to roll with the punches. Phil. 4:6

Toothpick: To remember to pick out the good in others. Matt. 7:1

Button: To remember to button your lip when needed. 1 Peter 3:10

Caramel: To remind us to keep our words sweet, not bitter. Prov. 16:24

Paper Clip: To remind us to keep it together during adversity, seek the Lord.. Psa. 28:7

Penny: To remind you of pennies from heaven and a heavenly Father who cares for you.

LOVE,
YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login