Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WELCOME!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
WELCOME!
April 30, 2007 10:09PM
This is where saints with prophetic gifting and calling come to gather and to share with the body of Christ the things the Lord is placing upon their hearts. It is a place where the Holy Spirit is not only welcomed but needed, where respect and attentiveness is given to our Lord and King Christ Jesus for in doing this we know that our heavenly Father is glorified. It is a place of fellowship, of bonding with one another and with Him. It affords us an opportunity to grow in Christ Jesus, to share that which is being revealed to us through Him and, hopefully, will teach us to walk in the same obedience He walks in towards our Father/Abba
Anonymous User
Re: WELCOME!
May 01, 2007 09:08PM
Hi,

My name is stace and I am 4 Jesus all the way. I just wanted to stop in and say hello. I'll be watching to see what our Lord has to say through His saints.

Be Blessed

stace\o/
Anonymous User
May 04, 2007 08:59PM
Hello is there many people that use this form? I am blessed to be here on this form. grinning smiley
Anonymous User
May 04, 2007 10:31PM
Blessings Revolutionist,

This website is new and we pray that there will be many who come here. Today was kind of it's "grand opening" and we are grateful to CrossLight Ministries for making the announcement and for all the help Kay and Stacie have been in it's formation, especially Kay.

Post as you are led. Things might start slowly but every journey begins one step at a time.

God bless,
Joan
Anonymous User
May 06, 2007 09:07AM
Amen Miss Joan, every journey begins with a single step, each storm with a single drop of rain.

My prayer is that all that you do, and all those who come through these doors are enlightened, strengthened and encouraged to the good works set before us all in Christ.

God Bless, our prayers are with you!

Eternally in Christ,
Robert
Anonymous User
May 06, 2007 02:43PM
Hi Robert,

Thanks for stopping in and for your prayer! We love you guys over at the Coffee Shop. What a wonderful family we have there, praise be to God!

Love your sister in Christ,
Joan
Anonymous User
May 07, 2007 03:06PM
smiling smiley so glad to be here and be a part of what god is doing in the end times. Thanks for allowing me to join and become all i can be in christ. We each have so much to offer each other to build the body of christ to a higher level of awareness and spiritual authority. love to you all
goldenchild
Anonymous User
May 07, 2007 04:55PM
Welcome Goldenchild,

Truly we are living in amazing times. God is opening our eyes of understanding like never before. To Him be all glory and honor, through His Son, Jesus Christ.

God bless,
Joan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login