Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What God is Calling Us To In 2009

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
What God is Calling Us To In 2009
March 29, 2009 10:21AM
Dear Saints,

This morning I responded to a post about Bobby Conner on Sid Roth's at Eagle Way Ministries (http://s4.zetaboards.com/eaglewayministries/topic/7598130/1/) today, March 29, 2009. I would highly recommend you viewing this program on Sid Roth's, "It's Supernatural" for it will inspire you and lift your faith higher. I am including that response here for I believe the Lord has given confirmation to the word that Bobby Conner was given and He desires that we allow His Light to shine from within us out to the world around us. Glory to God! Let His Light shine. Now is the time! Now for the response:

Praise be to God!!! What a wonderful testimony of God's goodness and power!!! Hallelujah!!! Billy and I were blessed to attend a conference a couple of years back where Bobby Conner spoke but did not know of his past. Wow! To hear the Lord while you are yet in your mother's womb. Scripture come to life. Hallelujah!

You know what also stroke me? Well, while listening to Bobby Conner share on what the Lord had told him about the year 2009, he quoted Isaiah 60:1. Just before coming to check out this post on Bobby Conner I had responded to another post you had placed here, entitled "Baptist Catch the Wave (of God)#new". This is what I was inspired to write:

"...Raise the banner of Christ Jesus over the nations, oh people of God! Let His light shine brightly over the world for the glory of our heavenly Father, in Jesus' name we pray and obey! Glory"

Now, here is Isaiah 60:1 from the Living Bible (oh, my, Bobby Conner spoke about seeing the Bible coming to life and it 'just so happened' I had this "Living Bible Edition before me! That is God, bless Him forever!!!):

"Arise, My people! Let your light shine for all the nations to see! For the glory of the Lord is streaming from you. Darkness as black as night shall cover all the peoples of the earth, but the glory of the Lord will shine from you. All nations will come to your light; mighty kings will come to see the glory of the Lord upon you."

Notice any similarities between the two? Oh, God is good!!! Bless His Holy Name!!!

In awe of Him,
Joan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login