Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The National Day of Prayer and Esther

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
The National Day of Prayer and Esther
April 21, 2010 10:13AM
Today I was reading a post on Facebook in regards to the court ruling in Wisconsin regarding the National Day of Prayer statue stating that it serves no secular purpose. From that post we are led to the National Day of Prayer website and the heading there is "PRAYER for such a time as this." When I read it the Holy Spirit told me that this was the call of Esther and He told me how Israel is celebrating her 62nd birthday. He told me to go to Esther 6:2 where I read, "In those records he discovered an account of how Mordecai had exposed the plot of Bigthana and Teresh, two of the eunuchs who guarded the door to the king’s private quarters. They had plotted to assassinate King Xerxes."

I believe the Holy Spirit is saying that we need to seek the Lord for the plot that has been formed against our nation. If you read verse 1 of Esther (the "61"st year from which Israel has come as a nation) we read: " That night the king had trouble sleeping, so he ordered an attendant to bring the book of the history of his reign so it could be read to him." This is an hour to study our history books! This nation was founded as a nation set upon the Word of God. This land was dedicated to our God and to our Lord, Jesus Christ. Christ Jesus is the King of this nation and there has been a vicious plot set by the enemy to destroy that truth! If you consider yourself a child of the Most High God and have accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, the reigning King over all, then it is not time to sit back and do nothing! What has happened to this nation should grieve you! You should have sleepless nights as did King Xerxes. Seek the history book of America and see how it was established by our founding fathers to be a nation under God, set upon His Word and His Truth. Why do you think freedom reigned in this land? Why do you think America prospered as it did? It wasn't because the hand of man was upon it or that the people were smarter and better than people of other lands. It was because the hand of God was upon it for it was set upon the Rock, our Lord and King, Jesus Christ. Once we turned our back on God and our Lord this land began to crumble under its own power and pride. The Light that once shown so brightly upon this nation began to get dimmer and dimmer.

Dear saints, we have been born 'for such a time as this." Should we not grieve for the way we once were, humbled before God and raised up by Him in the sight of other nations? Let us search the hearts of our founding fathers and let us remember from Whom every good and perfect gift comes from. Let us return to Him as a nation and as a people. And let us remember our history. In just a couple of months the Fourth of July will be here, Independance Day. Looking at our history, let us start here, with the Declaration of Independance: [www.ushistory.org]

God bless you and God bless America!

Under His Leadership,
Joan Bowe
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login