Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Demon possessed or demon influenced?

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Demon possessed or demon influenced?
May 16, 2010 09:25AM
Yesterday I was observing a person I know very well. This is a very loving and kind person. But as soon as you mention anything about the Bible or Christianity you can actually see a change take place in their demeanor and it is not a happy change.

I was meditating on this as I was curling my hair this morning. I know at some point in their lives they accepted Jesus as their Lord. Then hurt, disappointment, etc. stepped in and their belief system changed. I believe once saved, always saved. Now the degree of that salvation and rewards differ according to their faithfulness to Him that saved them. Any way, it almost seemed like a spirit of anger had come in and possessed their thinking in regards to God and Jesus. How can that be? Yet I am aware how all of us, those who have truly and actively accepted their salvation through Christ Jesus have areas in their lives where their Christian walk falls apart and it seems like the enemy has the upper hand. Why is this so??? How can it be?

Suddenly the Holy Spirit downloaded this into my being: Everything is made up of matter. Matter consists of atoms and molecules. Each molecule in our body is open to influence. That is why Scripture tells us in Luke 10:27, "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind," because ALL of who and what we are needs to be submitted to Him or else there are areas in our lives that become influenced by the enemy. Does that make sense? If we carry in our being hurts, unforgiveness, etc, those area of our being, those molecules are not influenced by His Spirit in us, rather it becomes an open door, so to speak, for the enemy to step in. And as these evil spirits step in it can cause havoc to our physical bodies. That is why I believe many become sick, because evil spirits occupy/influence molecules in our body.

I know it goes much deeper than this but it makes so much sense to me! Think about it, our brain controls the parts of our bodies and when the brain shuts down other parts begin to shut down as well. Is it any wonder that Scripture tells us to be like-minded with Christ? To strive to have the mind that is in Him in us? Christ Jesus was 100% submitted to our heavenly Father. Every molecule in His brain, in His mind and His being was aligned to God's thus the enemy had no room or place to step in and bring doubt, fear, etc. into Jesus' mind! Hallelujah!!!

This tells us how important it is for us to be like-minded with Christ, to submit our lives to Him and thus to our heavenly Father. It is not because God wants us to be robots moving around with programmed minds. It is because as we submit each part of our being to God's Holy Spirit there is no room for the enemy to step in! That sure makes sense to me. Hope it does to you as well. Would welcome any feed back on this. Maybe someone can expound more. Thanks.

God bless,
Joan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login