Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dream/dreams last night with understandin

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Dream/dreams last night with understandin
August 18, 2007 11:13AM
1. In this dream I was with a group of people, quite concious of m size. Someone helps me pick out clothes to wear. Trying to be careful what I eat around them but sneak some food and go into the bathroom, a beautiful one at that. We are staying at some fancy place. I snuck the food under the clothes I brought in to change into. After taking off my outer clothes, I had to use the facilities first before putting on the new clothes and then there was a knock on the door and I panicked. I quickly put clothes back on and rushed to went to the door to let the ladies in, so worried that they were going to see the food I had snuck in with me. When they came in they were all happy and totally unaware of my shame and embarrasement. Meanwhile I am totally aware of it, afraid of being found out. The strange thing is, I had put back on the dress I came into the bathroom rather than changing into the dress that I had brought in with me to change into. That dress was a prettier dress, it was much more becoming on me and, had I changed into it, it would had made me look much more attractive than I actually was.

We all went outside, up on a large balcony or platform after climbing up many stairs. The scene from the top was gorgeous. You could see things clearer and it was the first time I realized that I had put on the wrong dress, not the one I was supposed to have worn. I felt such shame and remorse hit my heart and I silently cried out to God to please forgive me. With that, someone turned to me and said that I had time to go change into the dress that I was suppose to wear, the more becoming dress (they didn't say that it was more becoming, I just knew it.) I was being given a change to wear that dress after all!!! Thank You, Lord! My heart soared with thanksgiving and joy.

2.Not sure if this was same dream or what. In this I had been discussing with someone the concern about our son in law who was heavy into drinking. We were trying to come up with some plan to shame him into seeing the error of his ways. I came up with the idea of bringing his daughter in to the bar room in the hopes of others seeing his daughter would shock him into seeing who he was hurting by his action.

When we put the plan in action one day, just before entering the bar room there was an outer room where I met someone I knew and started talking to them. I didn't notice that my granddaughter had slipped away from me and gone into the bar looking for her Daddy (not really her daddy in real life but her uncle) Next thing I know the bouncer is calling at me from the doorway of the bar room and I go over there and can hear all the commotion of the people inside, very upset with a child being in that place! I quickly apologize, saying that she must have slipped away from me all the time knowing that I was intending to go in there with her myself and am so grateful for the excuse of saying she went in by herself! It was having the affect on her daddy I had hoped it would but inwardly I am seeing that it wasn't the best plan for my granddaughter and she is crying with an injured and hurt heart.!

3.Another part of dream is a little more vague. Remember having a young man, perhaps one of our grandsons, go into a group of people who were homosexuals. We had taught the wrongs about homosexuality and now this young man was going to tell this group why it was wrong. The only thing is, he was not mature enough to handle this situation. You could tell he was being swayed towards their way of thinking as he was becoming almost apologetic for his stand against them.

While all aspects of this/these dreams had people in it that I knew, mostly the key players were "family", myself included. But I came to understand the "family" was symbolic of our family in Christ. The first aspect of the dream revealed that the Lord wanted to bring "me" up higher, cloth me in beautiful garment. But because of my own weaknesses, I forfeited this opportunity. Yet, the Lord still chose to give me another chance, looking beyond my weakness to who I could be in Him. Once I was secure in His goodness I could be all that He desired I be, clothes with that which was from Him. Hallelujah! This is His desire for all of us that are His. He wants to bring us up higher in Him.

The second part of the dream was revealing how we have plans to help others but often our plans come at an expense to someone. If they are not well thought out we can harm others. While there are so many times when God covers us in our wrong actions, we must be mindful of how our plans and actions might hurt the very innocent and we must seek the Holy Spirit to direct our paths, not taking matters into our own hands.

Third part of dream, we teach about sins, pointing out certain groups and how wrong they are. Our young people are listening, thinking they should do something about it, point out to these groups how wrong they are in the eyes of God. But when they go out in their crusades against sin they themselves are ill-equipped, inmature in the tactics of the enemy. Before you know it, they are caught up in the same sin, not having the maturity, wisdom and discernment to see how the enemy is working around them, drawing them in.

The Holy Spirit is opening our eyes of understanding in this day. Let us be attentive to His voice and that which He is striving to reveal to us.

Needing Him more and more,
Joan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login