Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"When the Glory Came Down"

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
"When the Glory Came Down"
August 31, 2007 10:42AM
Dear Saints,

Last week my husband and I attended a conference at Gateway Church in West Haven, CT. The pastor of this church is Pastor Brian Simmons and his wife, Candance. I share this with you for there is an anointing on this church and this couple to bring in the things of God and share them with His people. I have a vision of Gateway Christian Fellowship being as a lighthouse here in New England and see it's light rays extending across this region. They are humble servants of God whose live's prayer if to serve God and His people, to His glory and blessing. I highly recommend that, if you are in the area, go and visit this church. The people there are not perfect though they are aspiring to that goal. But I an assure you that you will find Him that is Perfect dwelling in that place. Glory to God!

The guest speakers at this conference were Aaron Evans, Shawn Bolz, Paul Keith Davis and Bob Jones. Also speaking were Aaron and Bob's wives', Jill and Bonnie and a young man I had the priviledge of seeing at this church four years ago, James Levique (not sure on the spelling). The anointing on James life was clear three years ago and like a proud parent (though I had not seen him in three years!) to see how he has grown in the Lord. Praise You, Jesus!

Saints, the title of this conference was "When the Glory Came Down" and is, I believe, the very thing the Lord is desiring to do upon the earth in this hour. Make no mistake, His will shall be done on earth as it is in heaven. The question that is before us, will we be a part of it? The Lord is looking for those who hunger after Him, who are submitted to His Spirit. God is not asking for a piece of us in this hour - He wants all of us. Only as we are totally submitted to Him can He use us for the great outpouring of His glory in this hour.

In the days ahead I will be sharing that which took place at the conference and that which the Holy Spirit has been revealing to my husband and myself, and without doubt, to many of His saints around the world. It is time for the Lord of the harvest to come. He is calling for the harvestors to step forth. Can you hear His call. May God's people arise in this hour and bring to Him the honor and praise He so richly deserves. In Jesus' name let it be so. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login