Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Shawn Bolz dream with interpretation

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Shawn Bolz dream with interpretation
September 01, 2007 08:34AM
On August. 24 Shawn shared a dream he’d had the night before. In this dream he was singing all these jazz songs. He knew they were songs sung by Frank Sinatra and by others of acclaim, those who made the songs popular in their day. He said he felt bad for the people sleeping beside him because he would wake up singing these songs - LOUD! He didn’t know what the “jazz was all about but said if any one had an interpretation to give it to him later.

Now, I do not know if he was serious about wanting a greater understanding about that dream but since it was so vividly clear to me, I began to write down the understanding that was given to me: First off, I understood that jazz was not a ‘familiar’ type of music to Shawn. Though he might know of it, it is not one that he has engaged in. God is bringing about a “new song.” Not new to Him, but new to us. That he dreamt about Frank Sinatra and the like was symbolic with the great saints of old, such as A.A. Allen, Marie Woodworth Etter, John G. Lake, Kathryn Kuhlman and the like. God is bringing forth an anointing that rested on these people, but greater will it be on the days ahead for it will rest on many, not just the ‘elite.’ That the music was jazz represented something very alive, jazzed up if you will. God is calling us to be Super Natural sons and daughters of the most High God, Extra Ordinary in this hour. And that Shawn was singing Loudly is represented of God calling us to be BOLD!
Hallelujah!

All glory and honor to our Lord,
Joan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login