Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Is anyone sensing this?

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Is anyone sensing this?
September 17, 2007 12:19PM
Blessings Saints,

Today I am feeling a heaviness in the spirit realm as if something is up. Is anyone else experiencing this and do that have clarity on it? I am seeking the Lord on this and wondering if anyone has been given anything as yet.

God bless,
Joan
Anonymous User
Re: Is anyone sensing this?
September 17, 2007 12:31PM
OK,

I am going to go out on a limb here. I believe the Holy Spirit has given me is that today or very soon there is going to be the passing of a giant in the spirit realm, a mighty man or woman of God, which is going to usher in a time of great accountability before the Lord. A solemness will enter the body of Christ, a soberness into the tmes we are living in will come at this person's passing. Some will be sensitive to the "seasonal change" in the spirit realm. Most will not. Great responsibility will rest on the mature to mentor the younger in Christ.

Praying the people of God arise in this hour,
Joan
Anonymous User
Re: Is anyone sensing this?
September 29, 2007 06:56AM
Blessings Saints,

It wasn't until a week later, while watching the 700 Club that I heard that Rev. Rex Hubbard had passed away on Friday, September 21, four days after the posting this here. I had heard of Rev. Hubbard but, to be honest, I didn't know much about him or the ministry God gave him.

Dear ones, there is a solemness in the atmosphere. We need to arise in this hour and be all that He has called us to be. It is not a time of slumber but of great awakening within the body of Christ. Let us seek Him like never before and let us rest in the knowledge that He is for us and not against us, amen? Amen.

In His love,
Joan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login