Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prophetic Words for Malaysia

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Prophetic Words for Malaysia
March 19, 2014 12:48PM
While reading an "alert" about Malaysia from Kim Clement today the Holy Spirit led me to read what prayer had been offered up years ago in this site. At that time Billy and I were taking turns praying for each of the countries in the world in the the "Prayer and Praise" section of SOS website. Didn't know how long ago we did those prayers and was blessed when I found the post.:

Joan
Re: Prayer for Malaysia
March 13, 2008 07:56PM Moderator

Holy One, as I read of the thirteen states of Malaysia I see it is a prophetic sign for this land, knowing that You are speaking through this number. When I think of thirteen I am reminded of the thirteen colonies which set up this nation as one nation under God. And that there are three federal states in this region, that speaks to me of the number "three" meaning complete - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Lord, prophetically I speak to the nation of Malaysia and claim it is one nation under the One True God. Lord, send forth Your ministering and warring angels to fight for the precious people of this land, bring them to all truth through Christ Jesus. Let Your Kingdom come for Your glory and honor, in His name we pray. Amen]

In reading this post I was struck with the awareness that this prayer was written in the year 2008 - the year the Lord said in the word for 2014 that prophtic words declared then would be fulfilled in this year, 2014. There is a connection to Malaysia and the United States that the Holy Spirit us endeavoring to bring to our attention. Malaysia was prophetically "claimed as one nation under the One True God." Father, show Your hand and heart in this situation, show us what it is You are speaking through this Malaysian aircraft that is missing and let Your Kingdom come on earth as it is in heaven for Malaysis, American and the world, in Jesus' name. What the enemy meant for harm please turn to good for the sake of Your children who are claiming this to be so and who love You. Amen. Let Your glory come!!! Amen and amen!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login