Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Fill the page..."

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
"Fill the page..."
October 02, 2014 08:07PM
Dear Saints,

Thursday mornings are prayer at the church I attend. This day I felt the Holy Spirit told me to use this time to praise the Lord, which I did. When there was about ten minutes left, I asked the Lord to please speak to me through His Word, as I have asked Him many times before.

Without looking, I opened the Bible. When I looked down onto the page all I saw was an empty page. I kind of chuckled and said, "Lord, now what do I do?" This had never happened before. I heard Him say, "Fill the page." Again I chuckled, "Lord, the only place that I know that is still going on today is Acts." I have read many articles about Acts 29, where we continue on sharing the Good News. Could it possible that is where I had opened up??? Wouldn't that be amazing! So my eye went to the right side, opposite of the blank page. There I saw Romans. Indeed, that blank page followed Acts 28!!! Hallelujah!

The Acts of the Apostles continue to go on today. He is asking me, He is asking you, to fill the page for His glory. Spread the Good News. Walk in power. Walk in boldness. Walk in assurance of His Word, that He is the same, yesterday, today and forever. He sent the Holy Spirit to empower and guide us. There are many out there who still need to hear the finished work of Jesus and receive salvation through Him. Will you fill the page as He is asking you to do? Now is the time...

In awe of Him,
Joan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login