Anonymous User
Word from the Lord on September 14, 2015
September 16, 2015 08:18PM
While in prayer and praising the Lord, these words were spoken to my heart and I know they came from the Lord:

"Do you want to worship Me? Do you want to honor Me? Then tell My people this is what I would have then do:

"Believe in Me and the things I have said. Know that I am not a man that I should lie. Know that I am not a man that I should lie. Know that My Word is yea and amen. There is no contradiction in it. Yet there are hidden messages to be found and there are some 'for such a time as this." Seek Me while I can be found and you shall find Me. Praise Me in the midst of trials and throw the enemy's camp into chaos! Exalt Me with your heart and the world will see Me. Live not in fear for it is the enemy that should be afraid - not you!. This is a time of victory - not defeat. Remember, the enemy is a liar. I am not.

Who shall you believe. Believe in the One who came to save you. Believe not in the one who comes to steal, kill and destroy. Hasn't he been given enough credit? Is it not I who deserves all glory and honor, I who am the Creator of the Universe? Your allegiance is to be to Me and to the One that I sent. I am seeking your obedience for it is the highest form of praise. It is your obedience to Me that disrupts the plans of the enemy and causes a tail spin to them. Your worship, your obedience to Me is like a nail run along a chalkboard to satan and his minions. They cringe when they see My people doing this. And well they should for greater is He who lives in you than he who is in the world. Do you believe this, My children? Then live it! The world needs you to live that Truth and I need that Truth to be displayed upon the earth as it is in Heaven. This is the church's finest hour - if they seek Me and obey. The choice always remains yours. If not you, I will find another. But why not you? Choice this day whom you will serve. Choose well. Choose Me. If you love Me, then your life will show it. You cannot be babies forever. The world needs you to eat of My meat so that you might be strong and mighty in the Lord, pulling down strongholds that the enemy has built in the world!"

Hallelujah!!! Let us give Him the praise, the obedience, the glory He so truly deserves!

Praising Him,
Joan

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/17/2015 06:52AM by Joan.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login