Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

During Days of Repentance - Sept. 17, 2015

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
During Days of Repentance - Sept. 17, 2015
September 20, 2015 07:01AM
Words Lord spoke to me during time with Him:

"To My children, you are living in an hour when spiritual eyes and ears are being opened. You must position yourselves to receive. Position yourselves in humility. Position yourselves in prayer and praise. Position yourselves before Me. Come in unity. My church as been divided long enough. It has been shattered by pride, by ego and by wounded emotions. My Son did not curse those who wounded Him both emotionally but physically and well. If you truly are a follower of Christ then you need to do as He did. Upon the cross, at His most broken point, He said, 'Father forgive them for they know not what they do'. Do you do the same when you are wounded? If not, ask yourself 'why not?' Stop living and looking like the world. Study to see how Jesus lived, what He did and how He responed to sin in thesai world. Is this how you are living? Are you saying the things He is saying? Check yourself to see if you are a follower of Christ in name only or are you truly living a life He taught us to live.

I desire to give spiritual gifts to many but I watch to see if they are in the proces of being transformed into the image of My Son. So many of the gifts I have given have been abused and misused. I am not seeking perfection in you but I am seeking a willingness to follow after Jesus and a desire to become more and more like Him. Precious Ones, do not miss your appointed hour for it is drawing very close."

May we awaken to His voice and His desires!

Seeking more of Him,
Joanie
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login