Advanced

Word from the Lord, September 21, 2015

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Word from the Lord, September 21, 2015
September 22, 2015 06:45PM
September 21, 2015 - Day 8 of Days of Repentance

Words spoken to me from the Lord:

"Beloved, look at the stars, how brightly they shine in the darkness. Try to count their number but it id impossible to do with the natural eye. Those same stars are there in the daylight but are not seen and often not a thought is given to their even being there because just enough light is present to hinder their brilliance from being seen. It is only in the darkness that the natural; eye can behold such beauty. And so it is with you, My precious people. I have called you to be My stars of glory, allowing My Light within you to shine brightly in the midst of darkness, not to be overcome by darkness but to overcome it and to be a beacon light to others. Do not let fear of the darkness of this hour overtake you as one who sees darkness as greater than light but see the darkness if this day and hour in which you now live as the greatest opportunity to shine brightly for Me and for My Kingdom. Remember, I am with you always and will never leave nor forsake you, both in the light of day and in the darkness of night. It is in the darkness of night which you need Me most and it us in the darkness of night you see Me shine most in your life. As I am, so are you to be. Fear not. Be bold and courageous. Shine brightly as the stars I have called you to be, drawing others to Me through your adding to the expanse of the universe and My Kingdom as My Beloved, as My Bride," thus saith the Lord.

Praising Him,
Joan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login