Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Submit to Him...

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Submit to Him...
May 06, 2007 02:31PM
Dear Saints,

God is getting ready to move in a powerful and mighty way upon the earth, the likes of which the world has not seen before. There is such an anticipation and expection within the hearts of His people as we look forward to His glory touching the earth. And with it is a deep longing for fellowship with our Lord, to see Him face to face, to know His very heartbeat. It is not enough to know of Jesus. We must be in union with Him! His will must be our will. It is not enough that He is our Savior and Lord. We must know Him as our Bridegroom for we know we are incomplete without Him. He completes us and without Him we are lost! This reality burns like a fire within us making us thirst all the more for Him Who is our Living Waters. Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! We have opened the door to our hearts and it is not enough that You have entered in, we must know You completely! We are desperate for You!!!

It was in this frame of being that I watched a newscast on the tornado that hit Greensburg, Kansas yesterday. They showed some footage of another tornado that was video taped at close range. The power and intensity of that tornado was incredible. I watched as the ground was being swept by a mighty force, trees being ripped out of the ground by its roots. The funnel of that tornado that had touched the ground rose up far beyond the clouds, accessing a power that was beyond my sight. And there came a knowing within me that God was speaking through this, that He longed to go into our beings and uproot all that which is not from Him. In my spirit I saw that funnel as a type of "roto rooter" extending from the heavens and reaching down into our hearts, cleaning all the junk and muck that had accumulated over the years from false teachings and misinterpretation of His Word, plucking up the lies and deception by the roots and making the path clear for His Living Waters to flow freely within us. I was moved to cry out to Him that this process take place within His people, knowing it is what He requires of us that we might be a part of this next move He is going to present upon the earth. Great change is upon us and we must be open to Him and what it is He desires to show us in this hour. This next move will bring in His glory and might, His unpresidented power, not to destroy but to bring in the final harvest.

Who will be ready to move with Him? If we try to hold on to our old thinking and have church "as usual" we will miss out on being a part of what He is going to do. Seek Him today. Ask Him for His will to be done in our lives. Ask that He helps us so that our thoughts will be lined up with His thoughts and plans. There is a shift taking place in the spirit realm. The earth feels it in the natural. May we submit ourselves to His Holy Spirit so that we will be in step with Him in the days ahead, in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Needing more of Him,
Joan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login