Advanced

Prophetic Word for 2017

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Prophetic Word for 2017
July 08, 2017 11:20AM
2017 - A Year of God's Glory

The Banner Over Me is Love
We have entered a time of greater understanding God's abundant love for us. Not only for us as His children through Christ but for all people. He is calling His Church to arise to be the carriers of His love to a lost and dying nation which is hurting and confused. We cannot share His love if we ourselves do not know it. For many, I believe our Heavenly Father is asking us to step back for awhile to spend time with Him, to get to know Him better and to bring some of our hidden hurts to Him that He might bring healing to them. There are many out there who are seeking hope, purpose and acceptance and the Lord wants to extend His love to them through His people who have received these things from Him. You cannot give what you do not have nor can you give it properly if you do not understand just what it is that you have!
God wants us to have a greater understanding of what His love is. While God's love is unending, kind, merciful and good, it is not without correction. Too many believe they can live as they want, do what they want and say what they want. Grace does not give us a license to sin. But that will be discussed later.

So what is love according to God's Word? We find it in 1 Corinthians 13:4-8a:
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails..."

Read those words again, slowly, and see them as God speaking His heart towards us. Meditate on His love, let it bring healing and restoration to you. Read these words often and let it sink into your being filling every fiber with a knowledge of God's love towards you. And as you begin to get an understanding of God's abundant love towards you, recognize that this is how He is calling us to love others. Personally, I know I have a far ways to go before I love as He does but, by His Spirit, I am learning. And so can you. He is not asking you to do anything He will not help you do if you trust in Him.

The Earth Is The Lord's And The Fullness Thereof
There is such unrest in our own nation and across the world. Fear is rampant and even those inside the church seem to have forgetting Who owns the earth and everything in it. The enemy has brought fear into the hearts of people and blinded their eyes. But in the days ahead there is going to be such a spiritual awakening touching the earth. Darkness is being brought to Light and what was not seen will now be made public, exposing the antics of the enemy. God will reveal Himself in a way this generation has not seen before. The earth does not belong to the governments of the world nor to secret groups. It belongs to our Lord who created it and He is showing His people how to inhabit it and have dominion over it as He planned for us to do as it is written in Genesis 1:26-28.

This year is a year of great faith arising in His people as they see the wondrous works of God's glory appearing upon the earth. It is a year of Isaiah 60:1-3 manifesting upon the earth ("Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you. See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the Lord rises upon you and His glory appears over you. Nations will come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your dawn." - NIV) Oh my goodness, as I typed this word the song that was popular in the 1960's came to mind, "Aquarius" so I looked it up plus other things. Folks, I am blown away! There is so much prophetic in this song, its meaning, etc., too much to mention it all here. First let me say, the song starts off with, "This is the age of Aquarius" and then over and over again these words are repeated, "Let the sun shine, let the sun shine in, let the sun shine in..." It was sung in the musical "Hair" in 1967 (50 years ago - we are in the year of Jubilee, a 50 year cycle) and was recorded by The Fifth Dimension (Five, the biblical number for "grace".) If that doesn't speak to us and bring confirmation to what He is doing, I'm not sure what will! Incredible!!! Thank You, Lord. We will let the Son, the Son shine in and through us for Your glory and honor! Hallelujah!!!

The Seven Churches
As mentioned earlier, God wants us to know His love. For many they think that it is ok to sin knowing God knows their weakness and therefore excuses it because of His love towards them. But according to Scripture, this is not true. While we are young in the Lord there might be things that He lets pass with just a gently correction but He expects us to eventually grow up - and He has provided the means for us to do just that, the Word and His Spirit living in us. Therefore we have no excuses before Him even though we'd like to think so.
In Hebrews 12:6-11 we read, "because the Lord disciplines the one He loves, and He chastens everyone He accepts as His son. Endure hardships as discipline; God is treating you as His children. For what children are not disciplined by their father? If you are not disciplined - and everyone undergoes discipline - then you are not legitimate, not true sons and daughters at all. Moreover, we have all had human fathers who disciplined us and we respected them for it. How much more should we submit to the Father of spirits and live! They disciplined us for a little while as they thought best; but God disciplines us for our good, in order that we may share in His holiness. No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it." NIV
The Lord has placed the Seven Churches of Revelation upon my heart, stating that the church represents the Bride of Christ and that He is bringing a correction to her at this time. In the natural the churches are the corporate meeting place of God's people heading by the pastor who is Jesus' representative. Before Christ Jesus comes for His Bride/Church He provides correction and direction for her. What the Lord has placed upon my heart is that He is shaking up the church in this hour and He is directing this correction in Revelation to the pastors now leading.
Pastors, you are being tested and tried in this hour. Heed what the Lord is saying to the Seven Churches in Revelation and see where and what the Lord is saying to you and how you may best follow after Him:
1. The Church that has forsaken its first love - Revelation 2:1-7
2. The Church that would suffer persecution - Revelation 2:8-11
3. The Church that needed to repent - Revelation 2:12-17
4. The Church that had a false prophetess - Revelation 2:18-29
5. The Church that had fallen asleep - Revelation 3:1-6
6. The Church that had endured until the end - Revelation 3:7-13
7. The Church with the lukewarm faith - Revelation 3:14-22

The Ten Virgins
Another part of Scripture that has been placed upon my heart is the parable of the ten virgins, five of them were wise and five were foolish. We find this account in Matthew 25:1-13. While previous Scripture in Revelation represents the Church/Bride corporately, the parable of the ten virgins represent the people of God individually. This correction is coming to us one on one before the Lord.We have been and still are in a time of preparation for His coming. The oil needed for the virgins lampsrepresents the Holy Spirit. It is a time to ask ourselves if we have filled ourselves with the in filling of the Holy Spirit or not. Will we be found at Jesus' coming to be wise or foolish, prepared or unprepared when we see Him face to face? Do we know Him by His Word or personal relationship with Him or are we leaning on others knowing Him to carry us through? People of God, you will be found lacking if you do not prepare now. This is a one on one thing that you will be weighed by. The Lord is strongly stirring us to come to know Him personally because the time of His return is drawing closer and closer and we know not when He will arrive. Time is still available to "fill your lamp with oil" but it could close tomorrow. The Holy Spirit is strongly urging that we not be found wanting...

God's Rising Army
God's army has been on the rise for a very long time but recently it has taken on a momentum that is unprecedented in our time. The last presidential election is proof of that. Such a prayer movement has taken place in our country and what the world thought was impossible became possible through the obedience of God's people rising up and doing what He has called us to do! This is only the beginning. In the days ahead we will have to continue to taken the weapon of our warfare, the Word of God, and wage it against the enemy. The battle is not over. God's mercy and grace are upon us and though many do not see Donald Trump as being a blessing sent by God, as His rising army continues to lift the weapon of His Word in prayer we will see many strongholds bow its knee to Jesus and the whole world will see the hand of God manifesting, not just the questioning and mourning church here in America. This move of God in and through President elect Donald Trump and his cabinet will astound the American people and great healing will take place within the body of Christ. Color will no longer be an issue. Denomination will not war against one another. Age will not divide. Theology will not hinder. Darkness will be exposed and lighted by Truth. This is such a time of favor, revelation and restoration that I don't think we would believe what is to come should God reveal it all in this moment. This move is not going impact our nation but the nations of the world! What a time to be alive! All because God's people sought Him, humbled themselves before Him and waged war as instructed by Him via and through His Word. Brothers and sisters in Christ, perhaps you did not vote for Donald Trump. God is asking you to lift him in prayer just the same, as His Word says to do in 1 Timothy 2:1-4, "I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people - for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth." Failure to do so will find us on the outside of this move of God looking in.

And there is a conviction in my spirit that the length of this door of God's favor being open rests in the hands of His people. That is not hard to comprehend if we have read Scriptures and watched Gods favor upon Israel as she stayed obedient with the Lord and the hardship she went through when she moved away from God. Even in church history we see where the church has flowed with the Holy Spirit of God and when those times ended because of complacency, pride or disobedience. Do not get so comfortable that you think you do not need to seek the Lord daily for guidance and strength. There will still be a battle to fight against the enemy. He will not stay idly by while God moves but will do everything in his power to destroy it. Many of us have felt the oppression, depression and emptiness he has tried to place in us. Some gave in and are no longer walking with Him or have passed on in this life. Because the remnant of God's people stood strong in the midst of adversity the enemy has not been able to abort it and this movement of God has just been birthed upon the earth. That is only the beginning. That's the fun part, even if it does involve sleepless nights. LOL God desires to see it grow into its maturity.But He's left that in our hands. We, as the Bride, are being called to nurture this birth to its fullness. As any parent knows, it will bring joy, disappointment, gladness, hard work, love beyond self, discipline and great dedication. Bride of Christ, are you ready???

Rejoicing in Him,
Joanie

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/08/2017 11:24AM by Joan.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login