Anonymous User
Ten Days of Awe - Day 1
September 21, 2017 06:32PM
Ten Days of Awe - Day 1

Holy One, as I read Matthew 22:37-38, {"Jesus said to him, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all of your soul, and with all of your mind.This is the first and Great Commandment) I have to question myself if I do love You as You deserve to be loved. This first Great Commandment says that I need to love You with all that I am and with that said, I know I fall short.Holy One, this first day is about to end but I am asking that the Holy Spirit reveal to me, reveal to us, where we need to be aware of the things we do or do not do to measure how much love we have for You.

Please help me/us to be open and honest to the things the Holy Spirit might speak or show us. God, You are truly deserving of all our love, of all honor and respect for not only are You the Creator of the Universe and all that is in it, You are faithful to those who love and know You, even to those who do not know You but call out to You in their hour of need. Help us to bless You during these Ten Days and let it be the start of a world-wide movement of Your Presence on the earth like never before. Please forgive us our sins and help us turn away from them that we would not sin against You, in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login