Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prophetic Word by Kim Clement confirmed by Fellowship with Lord This Morning

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Prophetic Word by Kim Clement confirmed by Fellowship with Lord This Morning
October 08, 2017 10:09PM
This morning was a rather pecular day with cloudy skies and a lot of wind, much like a storm was coming. Felt led to go outside and spend time with the Lord - no Bible, no notebook, just time with Him. I was actually draw by the weather. As I looked to the sky I noticed that the clouds were moving exceptional fast. It was so fascinating to watch. There were layers of clouds and every so often you could see the sun, though covered by lighter clouds, peeking through. It was such a sweet time of fellowship with Him There was bursts of wind carrying leaves from the trees and carrying them a distance. I felt inspired to speak out to the wind, "Father, as far as this wind takes these words, I claim that land for Your glory! Let the Name of Jesus be heard far and wide that You might be glorified through Him..Shortly after that, with eyes closed, I noticed that the sky had gotten lighter but the clouds were still moving rapidly. Then I looked to the left and noticed that the clouds were moviing in the opposite direction as those on the left. I knew there was something prophetic going on here but all I could figure out that the winds were coming from the south and also from the north, converging together. It was fantastic. While I had enjoyed that time with the Lord this morning, I didn't think anything more of it.
Then this evening I noticed a post entitled "Kim Clement 2009, Seattle WA/Woman In the Sky Prophecy and as I was listening to it I heard Kim say, "Let the wind come from the North. Let the wind come from the South and rain on this nation." Well, that really caught my ear since he didn't mention the wind of the east and the west and I had experienced that very wind blowing this morning. Not only that, shortly after I came inside it started to rain! Glory!!!

After listening to the entire prophetic word I went to check out what mention is made of the north and south winds in the Bible. The is what I found:
"North is the direction of God's throne. It is the symbol of power, majesty, and authority. South is the direction of comfort, refreshment, and quietness." (Taken from: [www.newfoundationspubl.org])

I believe God was giving me confirmation to the word I would be hearing later in the day by Kim Clement. Please listen with open heart and great expectation. God is on the move and it is a time of great joy and awe of Him. Oh, by the way, in the past couple if day I found out that one of my daughter's is pregnant. Kind of fits in with this word, wouldn't you say? :-) Be blessed as you listen...

Kim Clement 2009, Seattle WA | Woman In The Sky Prophecy
A prophecy Kim gave back in 2009 regarding a sign in the sky of a woman giving birth and what it means for us

[ruclip.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/08/2017 10:13PM by Joan.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login