Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Do Not Compromise A Committed Gospel

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Do Not Compromise A Committed Gospel
October 08, 2007 10:02PM
WORD TO PONDER: DO NOT COMPROMISE A COMMITTED GOSPEL

The spirit of this world seeks to water down the gospel with the flattery of compromise and subtleties that cover over the One Who is the rock of offense. Dear one, listen to Wisdom. Many shall volunteer in the day of My power. My power will display exploits among My people. But I come as a sharp sword of Truth that pierces hearts with Jesus Christ as the One and only way to eternal salvation.

My sword seeks not to pacify with peace through compromising truth. My sword cuts with truth. Raw, exposed truth is an offense to those who oppose My way. Follow My Word, present My Word, do not stray from My Word and leave the hearts of men to Me. I will draw them to the truth. But do not seek to build bridges with people through compromising the gospel of Jesus Christ and the truth of My Word. If you are ashamed of Me, I will be ashamed of you. If you compromise a pure and unadulterated commitment to My Word, then you risk losing your sight of My truth and falling into the delusion of the flattery of counterfeit spirits.

Dan 11:32-35 NKJV

Those who do wickedly against the covenant he shall corrupt with flattery; but the people who know their God shall be strong, and carry out great exploits. 33 And those of the people who understand shall instruct many ; yet for many days they shall fall by sword and flame, by captivity and plundering. 34 Now when they fall , they shall be aided with a little help; but many shall join with them by intrigue. 35 And some of those of understanding shall fall, to refine them, purify them, and make them white, until the time of the end; because it is still for the appointed time.

Mark 8:36-38 NKJV

For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? 37 Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul? 38 For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him the Son of Man also will be ashamed when He comes in the glory of His Father with the holy angels."

1 Peter 2:7-8 NKJV

Therefore, to you who believe, He is precious; but to those who are disobedient,

"The stone which the builders rejected Has become the chief cornerstone," and "A stone of stumbling And a rock of offense ." They stumble, being disobedient to the word, to which they also were appointed.

Rom 9:32-33 NKJV

Why? Because they did not seek it by faith, but as it were, by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumbling stone. 33 As it is written: "Behold, I lay in Zion a stumbling stone and rock of offense, And whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame."

Posted with permission from
www.thequickenedword.com
Anonymous User
Re: Do Not Compromise A Committed Gospel
October 15, 2007 11:07AM
Hi Stace,

Thanks for sharing this word here. Truly, we must not compromise His Word. If we do, it is like added a little leaven to the whole lump, spoiling it, taking it from it's original form.

God is seeking purity in His people in this hour. We must be transformed into the image of our Lord, not into the image the world might have of Him. While God is love He is also righteous. Righteousness does not mingle with unrighteousness and still remain righteous. As His people, neither must we. "Be ye holy as I am holy" is the cry of God's heart as it must be our heart's cry as well. All of creation is waiting for the sons of God to arise and glorify Him on the earth. May we be the generation that does this, for His glory and honor, in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Love ya!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login