Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The JUDGMENT OF GOD Coming To The HOUSE OF GOD First.

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
The JUDGMENT OF GOD Coming To The HOUSE OF GOD First.
May 27, 2007 10:21PM
NLT)
Ezekiel 8:12 Then said He to me, Son of man, have you seen what the elders of the house of Israel do in the dark, every man in his [secret] chambers of [idol] pictures? For they say, The Lord does not see us; the Lord has forsaken the land.
Ezekiel 8:13 He also said to me, Yet again you shall see greater abominations which they are committing.
Ezekiel 8:14 Then He brought me to the entrance of the north gate of the Lord's house; and behold, there sat women weeping for Tammuz [a Babylonian god, who was supposed to die annually and subsequently be resurrected].
Ezekiel 8:15 Then said [the Spirit] to me, Have you seen this, O son of man? Yet again you shall see greater abominations that they are committing.
Ezekiel 8:16 And He brought me to the inner court of the Lord's house; and behold, at the door of the temple of the Lord, between the porch and the bronze altar, were about twenty-five men with their backs to the temple of the Lord and their faces toward the east, and they were bowing themselves toward the east and worshiping the sun.
Ezekiel 8:17 Then [the Spirit] said to me, Have you seen this, O son of man? Is it too slight a thing to the house of Judah to commit the abominations which they commit here, that they must fill the land with violence and turn back afresh to provoke Me to anger? And behold, they put the branch to their nose [actually, before their mouths, in superstitious worship]! Ezekiel 8:18 Therefore I will deal in wrath; My eye will not spare, nor will I have pity; and though they cry in My ears with a loud voice, yet will I not hear them. [Prov. 1:28; Isa. 1:15; Jer. 11:11; 14:12; Mic. 3:4; Zech. 7:13.]

(AMP)
Ezekiel 8:12 Then said He to me, Son of man, have you seen what the elders of the house of Israel do in the dark, every man in his [secret] chambers of [idol] pictures? For they say, The Lord does not see us; the Lord has forsaken the land.
Ezekiel 8:13 He also said to me, Yet again you shall see greater abominations which they are committing.
Ezekiel 8:14 Then He brought me to the entrance of the north gate of the Lord's house; and behold, there sat women weeping for Tammuz [a Babylonian god, who was supposed to die annually and subsequently be resurrected].
Ezekiel 8:15 Then said [the Spirit] to me, Have you seen this, O son of man? Yet again you shall see greater abominations that they are committing.
Ezekiel 8:16 And He brought me to the inner court of the Lord's house; and behold, at the door of the temple of the Lord, between the porch and the bronze altar, were about twenty-five men with their backs to the temple of the Lord and their faces toward the east, and they were bowing themselves toward the east and worshiping the sun.
Ezekiel 8:17 Then [the Spirit] said to me, Have you seen this, O son of man? Is it too slight a thing to the house of Judah to commit the abominations which they commit here, that they must fill the land with violence and turn back afresh to provoke Me to anger? And behold, they put the branch to their nose [actually, before their mouths, in superstitious worship]! Ezekiel 8:18 Therefore I will deal in wrath; My eye will not spare, nor will I have pity; and though they cry in My ears with a loud voice, yet will I not hear them. [Prov. 1:28; Isa. 1:15; Jer. 11:11; 14:12; Mic. 3:4; Zech. 7:13.]

(CEV)
Ezekiel 8:12 God said, "Ezekiel, do you see what horrible things Israel's leaders are doing in secret? They have filled their rooms with idols. And they say I can't see them, because they think I have already deserted Israel.
Ezekiel 8:13 But I will show you something even worse than this."
Ezekiel 8:14 He took me to the north gate of the temple, where I saw women mourning for the god Tammuz.
Ezekiel 8:15 God asked me, "Can you believe what these women are doing? But now I want to show you something worse."
Ezekiel 8:16 I was then led into the temple's inner courtyard, where I saw about twenty-five men standing near the entrance, between the porch and the altar. Their backs were to the LORD's temple, and they were bowing down to the rising sun.
Ezekiel 8:17 God said, "Ezekiel, it's bad enough that the people of Judah are doing these disgusting things. But they have also spread violence and injustice everywhere in Israel and have made me very angry. They have disgraced and insulted me in the worst possible way.
Ezekiel 8:18 So in my fierce anger, I will punish them without mercy and refuse to help them when they cry out to me."

This same stuff in the scriptures above go on today in the body of CHRIST. God is going to bring judgment on his: Preachers, Teachers, Evangelists. They are not preaching the truth of His Word, only what they want to tickle the ears of the people to keep the MONEY FLOWING IN for their gain.
But thank God there is Pastors out there today that minister the true Gospel, doing what the LORD JESUS CHRIST tells them to do by His Spirit and their obedience to Him. But Prayer is the key thing in serving God being on our knees all the time praying for ours instead of our STUFF. Jesus always prayed for others, so should we. If we pray and seek the face of the living GOD, ask forgiveness for our sins that by worshiping IDOLS that have been hidden in our hearts. That has blocked GOD from our hearts.
(AMP)
Ephesians 1:17 [For I always pray to] the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, that He may grant you a spirit of wisdom and revelation [of insight into mysteries and secrets] in the [deep and intimate] knowledge of Him,
Ephesians 1:18 By having the eyes of your heart flooded with light, so that you can know and understand the hope to which He has called you, and how rich is His glorious inheritance in the saints (His set-apart ones),
(NLT)
Ephesians 1:17 asking God, the glorious Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, to give you spiritual wisdom* and insight so that you might grow in your knowledge of God.
Ephesians 1:18 I pray that your hearts will be flooded with light so that you can understand the confident hope he has given to those he called his holy people who are his rich and glorious inheritance.

We have to ask GOD to give us the revelation and the spirit of wisdom for the HOLY SPIRIT to be able to understand and know what His word has too say instead of believing the word from man that is leading people down the wrong path of their SPIRITUAL walk.
God will only judge the people that are not obeying His WORD and haven't worshiped Him by having a relationship with Him.
We just have to keep praying for the Pastors in this Nation and the judgment will begin in the house of GOD first then the rest of the world.
He is the same yesterday, today and forever AMEN.

From: Revolutionist His Bondservant Forever In Christ Jesus \0/ confused smiley grinning smiley
Anonymous User
Re: The JUDGMENT OF GOD Coming To The HOUSE OF GOD First.
May 29, 2007 08:50AM
Blessings Revolutionist,

You wrote

We just have to keep praying for the Pastors in this Nation and the judgment will begin in the house of GOD first then the rest of the world.
He is the same yesterday, today and forever AMEN.
Amen, indeed. We definately need to pray for the Pastors in this nation as well as all the children who believe in Christ Jesus. The enemy has covered the eyes and ears of so many and we pray that there will be a spiritual awakening in this land for the glory of God through Jesus Christ.

Judgment is already falling in the house of God and unless they turn back to Him with all their heart, soul, mind and strength there will be many more exposed for the untruths brought into the church, for the idolatry that is hidden in their hearts. Sometimes I believe we put too much pressure on the pastors, forgetting that we all have a part in serving the body of Christ and the lost as well.

Revolutionist, have you heard of The Call, Nashville 7-07-07? God is not through with this nation yet. And, if we are faithful, I believe we will soon be seeing the greatest move of God touching the earth. Hallelujah! Yes, we need to be on our knees and drawing closer to our Lord day by day. May the church arise and give Him the honor and glory He deserves, in Jesus' name may it be so. Praise the Lord.

Seeking Him more and more,
Joan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login