Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The day of my birth - entry made Aug. 25, 2004

Posted by Joan 
The day of my birth - entry made Aug. 25, 2004
July 18, 2007 07:27AM
The day of my birth - August 25, 2004

Thank You for my birth, heavenly Father! How wonder it is to be loved by You and to love You in return! My heart fills with joy and thanksgiving. How awesome You are, my God. Thank You for giving me life, first in my Mother's womb and then eternally through Your Son, Jesus Christ! And, Daddy God, thank You so much for Jesus and the Holy Spirit. Through them You are more tangible, more real, more accessible to my understanding, my heart and mind. Words cannot express my admiration, thanks and love to You for You are the Giver of everything good and You have given me so much. Thank You! thank You! Thank You! Just wanted to say that before going any further.

Now, to You, My Jesus, Lord You are impressing upon me the importance of writing down what You have shown me through this fast. First, so that I will have it to look back on and secondly, so that others can see and reflect on what is being shared. (Pause, prayer....Yes, Lord, I hear You saying that, yes, I need to write this down, but for now I need to rest and the Holy Spirit will bring to my remembrance what I need to know and do later when I am refreshed. So, for now Lord, I will put pen and paper down...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login