Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Seek ye first... - October 8, 2005 entry

Posted by Joan 
Seek ye first... - October 8, 2005 entry
August 31, 2007 01:34PM
Sweet Jesus,

Oh, my dearly Beloved, how I long for You. How my heart cries out for Yor Presence, Your very touch to reach this place of sadness, a void within me. I know Your well of living waters abides in me but it is as if I do not know how to access it and so thirst leaves me with parched lips and dry throat. So near and yet so far away...

Holy One, Matthew 6:33 resounds in my spirit, "Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you." Sweet Jesus, You are the King of this kingdom and it is only by finding You that we will know God's kingdom for it is only by knowing the King and His ways that we will understand how the kingdom is run.

Lord, my heart is heavy for as I look around me I see so many people setting up their own "kingdoms" per se, and doing it all under the guise of honoring You. Oh, Dear one, I myself am guilty of this and that grieves me to the core of my being. It is as if I am trying to take care of You when in truth, it is You who desires to take care of me. Lord, have I been like that young child who dresses up in her mommy's dress and shoes, putting a pretend veil on her head, making herself a bride - without there being a groom in the picture? Oh, Lord, have I jumped into action without being fully matured or ready to serve You rightfully, to love You completely? Have I made myself the head with only perfunctory consideration given to You? Oh please, please forgive me if this is so. Oh, Lord, forgive me.

"Seek ye first the kingdom of God..." Seek ye first He Who is the King. Seek the ways of the kingdom and then walk in the statutes of that kingdom for then will you will be abiding in that kingdom whether here or in heaven. Lord, You are speaking to me. "Desire that My will be done on earth then abide in heaven as you walk upon the earth. Walk in My kindgom ways, submitted to My Lordship. I am opening doors into My kingdom, revealing secrets of My Kingship that have been long hidden. Seek after tham and find them as the treasue they are meant to be, empowering you to be My joint-heirs and My Bride. These secrets are written upon My heart and so you will have to draw very close to ['read' them. They are not meant for the faint of heart or for those who are looking for self-gain. Rather they are there for those who are passionate lovers of Me, those who desire Me above all else. What awaits them has not been fully revealed but they will be known in due time. Though the storms might be coming, even some having appeared, the rainbow awaits ont he horizon for those who draw close unto Me," saith the Lord of Hosts.

Hallelujah! Oh, Sweet and Precious Jesus, my heart is Yours. My life is in Your hands and my joy runneth over in this truth. Bless You, my Love. Thank You for sending the Holy Spirit that He might help me and all those who seek after You with all their heart, soul, mind and strength to prepare for Your soon coming. With open arms and deep love I await Your return...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login