Needing Him - January 15, 2007 entry

Posted by Joan 
Joan
Needing Him - January 15, 2007 entry
November 06, 2007 04:19PM
Needing You, My Lord
January 15, 2007

Precious Lord,

It has been so long since last making an entry in this journal, April 26, 2005 to be exact. Lord, my thoughts have become so mixed up. There is so many rumors going around about our government, our president. So much sadness everywhere. I know there is evil everywhere but did You not overcome the darkness with Your brilliant Light? My hope is in You Lord, not the government, not even in the people but You alone. Bless You, oh Lord. Reading October’s entry I was reminded that we are to believe in You, that with You all things are possible. Hallelujah! That You are with us always, no matter how dark it might appear around us. You are our hope, our promise and our future. Praise be to God!

Jesus, sweet Jesus, how I long to know You more, to know the inner desires of Your heart and to walk with oneness with You. Lord, my life is not my own. It has been purchased by Your blood, blood shed for remission of my sins. Oh, I know how weak, how wretched I am and so that You came for me is beyond my comprehension. But my heart is so grateful to You, for what You have done. Your love envelopes me and I get lost in the beauty of Your arms. Oh, that others would come to know You, Your goodness, Your love, Your strength. How we all need You. Holy Spirit, please help us to describe the goodness of our Lord and Savior to others, not speaking out of a religious spirit but out of personal relationship with Him, our glorious King. Oh, how wonderful is He!

Jesus, all that I do I know I must do hand in hand with You. Anything born of my flesh will be just that, flesh. Unless Your Spirit quickens in me and directs me I will lose my way. I place my life into Your hands knowing You will never leave me nor forsake me. Thank You for this peace that passes understanding. Help me to walk in Your love, the love that comes from the Father, and help me to honor You in all I do, in Your name I pray. Amen and amen.

Loving You so,
Your Joanie
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login