Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

So in Need of You, Jesus

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
So in Need of You, Jesus
September 23, 2019 01:26PM
Blurry eyes are making it hard to type this as an overwhelming sadness has hit my heart as I came to see when the last entry was made under "Searching for Jesus." It has been a couple of years, it seems, since I made any entry at all in this website, not even sure if it was still accessible. Jesus, forgive me please, if part of my heart has been cut off from You. I am feeling the weight of sorrow and sadness so intense I am overcome with these tears and rather stunned that these emotions are in me! Could it be that while I do have daily communion with You that I have lost some of the depth of these deeper times with You. I know after my husband's passing, and then the loss of other dearly loved family that there were times that I felt all I could do was hold on to the hem of Your garment even though I thought I had brought everything to You. It has been You and the love of others that has sustained me. Has this been a wilderness time, a time of refining? I do not know. All I do know is how much I have missed in this secret place time, one on one with You. I tried to start this again in 2017 but only one entry was made. Holy One, please help me not to let that happen again. Jesus, I need You! I love You! The world needs You, of that there is no denying, but they also need that one on one time with You, especially in the hour in which we live. Truly, to know You is to love You. Hmm, reminds me of a song that I just looked up that was song by The Teddy Bears. For the most part it could surely apply to us with You, the only difference would be that we are the ones blind, not seeing Your great love towards us. Father God, I ask that You would open the eyes of the world to see of You love for us shown so beautifully through Your Precious Son, Jesus and that, in turn, we would love Him as He loves us and as You do for sending Him for us to know You, in His sweet Name I pray. Amen.

Jesus, to know, know, know You is to love, love, love You. And I do, and I do...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login