More on "Permit It" - July 25, 2004 entry

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
More on "Permit It" - July 25, 2004 entry
June 25, 2007 08:36AM
More on "Permit It"

July 25, 2004

Precious Lord,

There are several things the Holy Spirit brought to my attention as I was preparing for church, so much that I knew I was to spend time meditating on them, praying for greater understanding and was then to write that which was given.

The first that will be focused upon today is that which has been upon my heart ever since it leaped out and took a life of it’s own, beating with Your very heart beat, expanding and bringing forth greater understanding. Holy Spirit, please continue to open my eyes of understanding. Sharpen my spiritual ears that I might hear His softest whisper spoken in a noisy and crowded room so that I might respond to my Sweet Lord, my King, and in His name I pray. Amen.

“Permit it at this time” keeps resounding in my spirit. Lord, You came that we might have life and have it more abundantly (John 10:10). Holy One, looking this verse up in the Interlinear Greek-English New Testament Bible it reads, “The thief comes not except he may steal and may kill and may destroy: I came that they might have life, and abundantly might have [it].” Yes, You came to right things before God, becoming a propitiation for our sins and whereby Your blood, through faith, we are justified freely by God’s grace through the redemption that is in You, Christ Jesus (I John 2:2, I John 4:10 & Romans 3:25). Yes, Lord, we are saved by grace. Praise be to God!

But Lord, I’m kind of wondering about this abundant life. You have promised to Your people. I know of many wonderful, faithful Christians who are going through real difficult times in their lives. Many are having financial difficulties, others are being hit physically. And most of us who are searching diligently for You are wondering where is the power of God who walked with You, Your disciples and the 1st century church? Lord, I’m not trying to be disrespectful here, I just want to know. Many others are wondering the same things. Lord, Your Word says, “It is the glory of God to conceal a matter, but the glory of kings is to search out a matter. (Proverbs 25:2).” Holy One, Your Words also says that You have made us kings and priests to Your God and Father (Revelation 1:6) and as such, I am searching You out for an understanding of this matter!

Lord, I believe You are bringing forth an answer as I hear You say, “Permit it to be so if you want to be one of my disciples and fulfill the righteous calling upon your life. Many will do wondrous things in My name but it is those who pick up their cross daily, who follow after Me, those whose hearts desire to see the kingdom of God come upon the earth, those who desire, more than anything, to seek the face of the Father and to know Him through His Son, those whose hearts are after me, those who want to walk in My footsteps, these are the ones I call Mine. So, for this time, if things do not seem as you think they should know that I am faithful and the things I have set forth are true. Yes, I come to give life and I have given that life through My sacrifice of My shed blood. Life eternal is given to those Who believe unto Me. But I have called forth for a more abundant life to be given to you, a life that has more blessings than you can imagine. But, for now, permit it to be as it is so that your faithfulness will reap up rewards that will not rust or decay. There are many who will receive blessings in this lifetime for My Father is true and He is good. He will give blessings upon whom He will give blessings. But for those who want to truly follow after Me, there are rewards that are being set up in heaven. There are rewards set forth for you. Though You may not understand all that is going on, trust in Me and as You trust in Me, there are being laid up for you in heaven a storehouse of treasure, for your use now, to some degree, but even more for your eternal life. So be not discouraged. Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and His ways.

Seek these things for your life above and beyond the blessings you desire here upon the earth for if you will do this, you will see my Father’s faithfulness, you will know that you know Who I Am and it is from knowing Me that you will come to know the Father in a greater measure than you ever have before. And His kingdom will become known to you and you will walk in it as you walk upon the earth.”

Whoa, Thank You, Jesus. Thank You, Holy One.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login