Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

We are born again into His blood line!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
We are born again into His blood line!
May 07, 2007 08:51AM
June 22, 2004

Precious Lord, I was just reading the first chapter of Matthew where it tells of Your genealogy and sensed that there was some significance there, that there was a message that overshadowed the written word. What struck me was how the first book and chapter of the Gospel, the "Good News", should present Your lineage. All of a sudden, the Holy Spirit spoke to me, "Know from Whom you come!" Yes, I have a natural lineage but You want to tell people about their spiritual lineage! You want us to know that our blood line, through You, exceeds the natural blood line and brings us to a place of sonship with You! And as sons/daughters, we share Your inheritance Jesus! Wow, Holy One!

I was thinking of how You are not just my Lord, but my Brother as well. And not just a brother, but a bridegroom, too! How glorious is that! I was thinking, "how could that be," and then the Holy Spirit brought to my remembrance Abram and Sarai and how Abram asked Sarai to tell Pharoah that she was Abram's sister. Lord, we are Your sister and Your bride. This is so much for us to comprehend! Does the enemy want to kill us if we are Your bride? Is it more acceptable to the world that we state we're Your sister? If this is so, we must be a threat as Your bride/wife. Oh, Jesus, open our eyes that we might understand all of this, that we might know what a treasure the Father has given us in You! Jesus, I love you so and I am honored to give my life to You.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login