Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Precious Jesus

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Precious Jesus
August 08, 2017 05:42PM
Precious Jesus, it is surprising to me how long it has been since I have come to post in this page. You are my Beloved and I am Yours. Though it might have not been said here for some time, it has been spoken from my lips often. I love You so much and there are not words to express just how much so. Though good times and bad times You have remained faithful to me. You have strengthened me when I needed it and reminded me of the importance of walking in love even when it seems the world is caving in on you and no one seems to notice or care. You are with me when I wake up and when I lay my head upon the pillow. You are with me when I sleep and even when I feel alone You remind me that You will never leave me nor forsake me. These words are not just words I have read in a book, these are words that I have experienced and You have proven to me over and over again. Please forgive me when I fall into my old ways, listening more to the flesh that to Your abiding Spirit within me. I am amazed how Your love never fails and is always true. I want so much to remember this truth every moment of every day. Please help me to do so. I will strive to rest in this and not get side tracked by the things going on around me or to me. And Jesus, I want this not just for myself but for all people who will at least give You a chance to live and reign in them. Many need help with this. Please extend the borders of the influence of my prayers that great multitudes could be influenced and touched because of them. We all need a Savior and a redeeming love to take us out of darkness into Your marvelous Light. I am lifting us all up to You, asking for our Heavenly Father's abounding mercy and grace, His unconditional love to cover a multitude of sins on our behalf, in Your Precious Name I pray. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login