Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

thinking of Song of Solomon

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
thinking of Song of Solomon
May 09, 2007 07:38PM
The title of this message board, Searching for my Beloved, made me think of the book of the Song of Solomon, whom the beloved was searching for her Lover.

I think that today we tend to forget about searching for our Beloved Jesus. There are so many things going on in our lives, and that are affecting our hearts and minds that we forget about HIM.
In the congregation we don't look for 'our Beloved', and as a person like the woman in this song, 'my Beloved' isn't looked for either.
This woman was looking for her Beloved; she searched and searched for HIM. But do we do this today? Do we know that HE is missing from our hearts and lives? God isn't missing, but we are missing it/HIM, because God is Love. Apart from HIM we are nothing. Apart from HIM the love of God is not seen nor felt. Apart from HIM we become Lifeless and Loveless. We must not forget HIM, but search.
This song is telling us something. Some ministers don't think that we need to look because HE is with us. Well sure HE is! But is it HIS love that is with us, or, is it the BLESSINGS? These are two different things. I want HIS love, and not the things.

I came to realize HIS love for me the other day as I was meditating on something. HE revealed HIS love for me. Sure I knew His love when I was born again, but with all the hard times/things that I have been going through for the past several years (and esp. of late), my heart had gotten hard and I could not see HIS love for me. But now that I know and have experienced this Love for myself and saw it, I am still having a hard time in the flesh [which I must get out of].
God is merciful, and HIS mercy endures forever.

I must accept HIS love for me and to allow HIS Love to bring forth change within me for I have allowed a lot of things [hindrances] to get in the way of HIS love for me and for others.
And you must accept HIS love for you.
It's all a matter of choice. Will we believe? God made HIS love known to me for I had been searching [and for a long time with some unanswered prayers and questions, but they were answered, for there was only a delay due to some spiritual warfare going on in the heavens, or perhaps the timing was wrong and it had to be His time, but nevertheless HE answered].

I believe that as we continue to search, we will find.
God loves us.
I pray that this blesses you as it did me.
May HE bring us revelation of HIS love for us......personally.

ilene
Anonymous User
Re: thinking of Song of Solomon
May 09, 2007 07:45PM
I wanted to add that the reason I got revelation of HIS love the other day is because I have been a warrior for so long that I forgot who I was and that 'did God even care for/about me'?
I bought a book entitled: The Warrior's Heart, by Harry R. Jackson Jr.
I got blessed while reading the forward in this book. smiling smiley It was because I was seen as 'me'. And I saw God's love for me! It was personal! I am to be 'in HIM' forever abiding. Now I can get close to Someone who truly loves me! And that is the message that others are waiting to hear and to see......the LOVE OF GOD THROUGH CHRIST JESUS, GOD'S SON.

May we hear and see and receive all that God has for us through His Son.
"Lord, reveal Your Love to us through Your Son. amen."

ilene
Anonymous User
May 10, 2007 10:54AM
Hi Ilene,

Good to see you posting here and sharing from that place of openness before Him and before us. God is looking for those who are open to Him, who are transparent before the world for it is, indeed, Christ Jesus that He is hoping for the world to see. You wrote, "..that is the message that others are waiting to hear and to see....the LOVE OF GOD THROUGH CHRIST JESUS, GOD'S SON." Amen and amen. And that is what He is conveying to those who are willing to search for Him and come to know His heart. Sharing God's love does not come from a place of head knowledge. It comes from a place where are ours are knit together to the Lord that we might truly know we are loved by our heavenly Father and that He desires fellowship with us.

Yes, this forum is dedicated to the purpose of searching for our Beloved Jesus Who is our all in all. Without Him we are incomplete and like the earth before God spoke light, we are void and filled with darkness. Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Light. Through Him God's love and purposes are revealed. Hallelujah!

I am so blessed to hear that you have found a personal relationship with our Lord. God is love and it was in this love that He created us. He yearns for fellowship with us. We cannot know the Father in Truth if we do not know Christ Jesus. May we continue searching for our Beloved that we might know Him and our Father's love towards all mankind. There's a world out there who needs to know His endless and pure love. I pray each of us rise to the call He has given us for this hour, in Jesus' name. Amen.

Love,
Joan
Anonymous User
May 11, 2007 10:52AM
Yesterday, this kept coming to me:

BE LOVED!

tongue sticking out smiley
Anonymous User
Re: thinking of Song of Solomon - response by Joshobel
May 11, 2007 12:45PM
Joshobel,

Please bear with me. Wanted to move your post to the Prophets forum as well as leave it here. Haven't figured out the workings yet.

But here is Joshobel's response:

In the beginning, God said.... .

And God spoke so many wonderful things into existence!
But, what comes to mind is this: Light be! And light was!

How much more so are we to speak those things that be not as though they were!

In the beginning, of our life, ministry, first walk with Jesus, our second walk with Jesus [because of our 'knowing Him again' in our life], in bringing us into a new place.........that God has made provision. We speak what we see that which God the Father has revealed.
In each beginnings of our lives there is something coming forth....a new birthing of something which has come forth because we have believed on something which we have spoken forth whether it be good or evil [and some of these things are not because we have spoken it forth, but is of the devil's works][Jesus Christ came and was made manifest to destroy the works of the devil], but, nevertheless, a new birthing is taking place within us as we seek God, for revelation comes forth to push us further into HIM through His Son - Jesus, so that we are truly covered by the Son [sum of all things]. HE is our reward indeed. His Kingdom come, His will be done. The Kingdom of God is within us. Jesus Christ is the King! But we must see Him as thus, and proclaim Him as our King!

With His Kingdom comes much authority and power, but as little children we do not know much and use very little of what has been given to us.
But, as we abide in His love for us, we shall grow, and become good stewards of that which He has given unto us 'through the use of His gifts and of His Word'. But we must not look to the gifts, but to the Giver!

God is love, therefore His Kingdom comes full of mercy and full of grace, but judgment does come because of His great love for us........to do away with evil (from our midst).

God is love, therefore His Kingdom comes to set the captives free! And to heal, and to redeem the lost.

His Kingdom comes to be established here on this earth through the Body of Christ who is to be abiding in the Head [who is Jesus]. From Him shall we know all things as He reveals to His prophets and they shall be sent out ones with His message to take it to the nations to declare His Word! His people shall come together as one: one in body, one in spirit, for Christ comes to pull together His Church - a Bride made ready for Himself.
Jesus is our covering (and no other).
Jesus is our Head (and no other).
For by no other name can man be saved by.

Yes! We are be loved!
Time and time again! WE ARE LOVED!

As we abide in Him, we are the Beloved's surprise, because Christ shall be revealed to the world!

God bless you!
ilene
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login