Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Passionate Love - Entry made on June 25, 2004

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Passionate Love - Entry made on June 25, 2004
May 21, 2007 10:34AM
Hi Precious One,

Lord, here I sit upon the church steps in Manchester just hanging out with You. Your peace envelopes me. I sense no great revelation will be given this day, that You desire sweet fellowship and an intimacy that goes beyond words. Lord, the verse that You brought to me last night comes to mind, "I am my beloved's and his desire is for me (Song of Solomon 7:10)." Your desire is for me! Draw close to me, My Love as I abandon myself to You..........

After writing the last sentence, I put the pen and paper down and closed my eyes, just basking in the presence of the Lord. In my spirit I saw clouds and felt the Lord's presence as we kept going up higher and higher. Once again we were at the bed chamber and the Lord led me to the bed. I sensed He wanted to kiss me and as this was revealed I heard these words in my spirit, "The intimacy I want with you is not like that between a man and a woman in the physical sense. The intimacy I want with you is different. Let me share with you." Then He continued, "Do not close your eyes as I come to you. I want to gaze deep into your eyes and I hope that you will look deep into Mine so that you will see the passion and endless love I hold for you. If you look deep enough you will understand why I embraced the cross so willingly. I love you so. I want to 'kiss' your lips so that My Word is placed upon your mouth that you might speak it forth. Your breasts cover your heart and I long to touch them, to stir the depth of your being and to break down the barriers so that I might reach deep in your heart and share Mine with you."

"The greatest intimacy between a man and a woman is when they join together to become one. So do I desire this intimacy with you, that you would relinquish yourself to me, that you would give yourself wholly to My will and My desires, becoming one and in so doing bringing forth life upon the earth."

Then it was as if the Lord was stroking my hair though I didn't see or feel it. It was more like a knowing. "I want to stoke your hair for it is the covering of your mind. I want My gentle touch to bring you peace and comfort, to calm your fears and your concerns. I want the warmth of hand to assure you of My love and to let you know that I am with you always."

Suddenly I felt the Lord touch (again, a 'knowing' rather than an actual feeling) my thigh and I felt my being jump. The Lord said, "This is the sensitive areas that often cause My loved ones to draw back from Me, the places that are 'touchy' and 'sensitive' in your life. Be not afraid to allow Me to touch there. Trust Me that I would do nothing to shame you for My desire is to share My all with you but this can only be if you surrender all of you to Me."

Oh my Lord, I know not what to say. May the salt in my tears seal the covenant promise of my love to You......
Anonymous User
Re: Passionate Love - Entry made on June 25, 2004
May 27, 2007 05:14PM
As I was reading this, I saw that we [even I] have a hard time looking at the eyes of our beloved; I mean, really looking into the depths of one's love for us. So many of us have been hurt that we don't really believe our loved ones anymore, and so we do not want to look into their eyes because their kind of love is so lacking, thus, this has a sort of stronghold on us to even want to look into the eyes of the truly Beloved Saviour.

I think that if we will truly look into His eyes, we will truly see His love! And thus we will have compassion [a true compassion] for the lost. We will truly surrender all!
I don't think that we sit still long enough to do that before our King. We try to tend to look away, or to think up other things to say, instead of gazing into His loveliness.

hmmm. To kiss our lips.............to breathe His life into us. {makes me think of cpr.) tongue sticking out smiley I think many of needs cpr! smiling bouncing smiley
Anonymous User
May 27, 2007 05:20PM
To tell you the truth...........I cry. sad smiley
There are so many who are hurting for the Master's touch, but they don't know it. They are searching for love in all the wrong places! Even I. We search and we search for we do not know the Master's love.

Why do I say Master? Maybe it's because we don't know who our master is. Is it things or persons that we are in bondage to? Jesus is Master, yet, He is the Master Builder. He is Lord; yet, is He our Lord? Only in some areas. Where's our heart, truly? Mine is being dealt with here, for this board is truly eye-awakening. It touches our sensitivity if we will allow it, for I am pouring out here with all honesty, and yet with His Word.

I, too, need to be healed. Do you? May we cry out to the One who heals: Jesus.

God bless you.
Anonymous User
May 29, 2007 09:05AM
Precious Sister in Christ,

Ilene, thank you for your openness before us. Too often we strive to protect ourselves from the hurt and shame that is deep in our hearts, not wanting anyone else to see it. So we place layer upon layer of protective shield around our hearts until even we, ourselves, have trouble accessing the depth of our being, never mind trying to let the Lord in!

As painful as this healing process is, we must go through it before the Lord is able to enter in. While healing can be obtained by going directly to Jesus, it is sometimes difficult to hear Him because of all the layers we have built over the years. Healing, for me, came through saints with Christ in them, hearing from Him and relaying it to me. I have to tell you, those were life alterating events in my life, breaking through the barriers that I didn't even know existed. Praise be to God for the body of Christ who works together in unity to serve Him in whatever capacity they are called to.

Billy (my husband) and I are called to minister to God's people and to counsil them. If there is any way we can be of help to you or to anyone else out there, please let us know. That is why we have a place in this site for a "Healing Room" and "Counseling Room" to serve, help and upgird the body of Christ for their growth and His glory. God bless you, dear one. It takes a brave heart and one trusting in Him to be as open as you have been. Thank you.

((((((((((hugs))))))))))),
Joan

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/29/2007 09:16AM by Joan.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login