Advanced

Relishing His Love - Written June 26, 2004

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Relishing His Love - Written June 26, 2004
May 26, 2007 09:09PM
June 26, 2004

Sweet Jesus,

My Sweet Love, I am still aglow with all you shared with me yesterday. Could the Lord of Lords really have spoken such things to me? I have tasted My Love and I want more of You Jesus! You prepared a banquet before me and who knew what kind of deliciacies would be set upon the table of Your Heart? You seasoned each food with the flavor of Your love and never have my taste buds been so heightened. The Holy Spirit has just brought these verses to my
remembrance, "“Thou prepares a table before me in the presence of mine enemies, thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever” (Psalm 23:5-6).

Jesus, Jesus, precious Jesus! Surely You prepared a table before me even as the enemy looked on but I did not see him for I only had eyes for You, Lord. You cleansed me with Your blood and dressed me in righteousness. You, Jesus, are my head and Your anointing courses through every fiber of my being as I surrender to Your touch. Your love amazes me and fills me to overflowing. How can I not share Your love with others for I can not contain all You have given me! It flows forth with a life of its own, the very life that comes from the Creator of the Universe. God forbid that it should be contained for millions are starving and need to eat from the table that you served me Jesus! They are so hungry and in need of what You desire to give them! Oh, how I pray they will hear and answer as You knock on the door of their hearts, desiring to enter in! Holy Spirit, please help them not be tricked by the enemy into thinking they cannot let Jesus in because of the condition of their hearts, their lives. Help them understand that Jesus does not look at the condition but at the purpose and promises God has placed in each man, woman and child! Oh, how He loves them! Help them see this! Help them know this, oh Holy One, for when they eat from Your table continuously they, too, will be filled to overflowing and they will know that they know that goodness and mercy will follow them all the days of their lives and they will dwell in the house of the Lord forever because He loves them so! How wonderful is that My Lord! What joy is set before us in You! What a feast awaits us but it is up to us to choose to come to Your table. Jesus, You have stirred my appetite and I want more of You!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login