Advanced

You are so beautiful to me....written June 28, 2004

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
You are so beautiful to me....written June 28, 2004
May 29, 2007 10:11AM
June 28, 2004

Good Morning Precious Lord,

Yesterday was a tough day and I pray this day will be better. Here I thought I would be able to easily find fellowship with You at the church but it did not come as expected. Maybe tiredness had something to do with it. If it hadn't been for Becky's and the other children's dedication taking place during service time I might have stayed home. Perhaps this is why I couldn't connect with You. There was such a restlessness in my spirit. Mary I. came into the prayer room and I shared with her my uneasiness, the restlessness. She prayed for me but there was no change.

Since nothing was happening in the prayer room I decided to go sit in on the teaching of the history background of Ephesians. It was a good teaching but I jest felt in my heart something was lacking, perhaps just for me. After that was the little one's dedication followed by praise and worship. For whatever reason, I could not get into it. Everything felt so hallow and I went back into the prayer room to seek You out, oh Holy One. Had I done something wrong to where Your presence wasn't felt? I remember asking You if you have spoiled me, My Lord, to where everything else pales in comparison to be in deep fellowship with You. No answer was forth coming and all I could do was cry out for You. The time with You this past week has been so treasured and sweet. I have been blessed to taste of Your goodness and Your love. It is causing a change to take place within me and if yesterday morning is an example, things around me are being seen with a new light.

Jesus, You are so wonderful and nothing compares to You! The better we come to know You, the better we will love You. We won't be able to stop ourselves, we'll be so enraptured by Your Love! Lord, Your word tells us that when we see You, we see our heavenly Father. Hallelujah! Coming to know You greater helps me to know and believe God's love towards me! That is so wonderful, I want to sing for joy! Praise the Lord.

Praise God in His sanctuary;
Praise Him in His mighty expanse.
Praise Him for His mighty deeds;
Praise Him according to His excellent greatness.
Praise Him with trumpet sound;
Praise Him with harp and lyre.
Praise Him with timbrel and dancing;
Praise Him with stringed instruments and pipe.
Praise Him with loud cymbals;
praise Him with resounding cymbals;
Let everything that has breath praise the Lord,
Praise the Lord!
(Psalm 150)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login