Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Making Words from Biblical Names - Dec. 21

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Making Words from Biblical Names - Dec. 21
December 21, 2008 08:08AM
Blessings Kids,

Wow! I was shocked to see that three weeks have gone by since last posting here. Thought I had only missed one week since doing the last post. Time is just flying by!

Since Christmas is just a few days away, thought it might be a good time to present the names of Jesus' earthly parents, Mary and Joseph. Though Joseph was not Jesus' natural parent, Joseph raised Him as his own and did well by both Jesus and Mary.

Mary was highly chosen by God to carry the Christ child, the one and only begotten Son of God. What this means is that Jesus did not have a father from this world but rather His Father was God Almighty, Creator of Heaven and earth. Hallelujah! The Holy Spirit of God placed God's seed of lift into Mary and it is this Child's birth that we celebrate on Christmas Day, the birth of Christ Jesus born over 2000 years ago. He alone can save all mankind from the sins of their own lives and from the temptation of the evil one.

Come, let us adore Him, Christ the Lord. And let us not forget how God can use regular people like me and you to do wonderful things upon the earth. Wishing you a blessed and joyous Christmas as we remember the birth the Him that came to save the world. Glory to God in the Highest!

This week's Biblical names:

MARY & JOSEPH
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login