Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Armor of God

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Armor of God
October 16, 2007 08:03AM
Is Being in the U.S. Army a dream for you? It is for some kids. Do you know that we have a real enemy. The enemy comes to steal, kill and destroy. But wait God has given us the weapons we need to win the battle, and be a soldier for the Lord. It’s called the Armor of God.
We will be taking a look at this armor, and learn how to use it everyday. The bible tells us in (KJV) Ephesians 6:10 and 11 : “Finally my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
We cannot use one piece of this armor and expect to win the battle. God has given us everything that we need to win the battle against the enemy( the devil). It is our job to learn how to properly put on this armor and use it.
We don’t send our american soldier to war without training them first. So this will be your training , so that you can go out and defeat the enemy. Be strong in the Lord and remember Phillipians 4:13 : I can do all things through Christ who strengths me. You are not to small or young for God to use you ( you are never to old either).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login