Obadiah
Jonah
Micah
Nahum
Habakkuk
Zephaniah
Haggai
Zechariah

This week the book of the Bible is Malachi, the last book found in the Old Testament. It's kind of neat that the last book of the Old Testament would reach it's conclusion the last week of 2007. Next week we will begin in the New Testament and into a new year. Malachi speaks of God's people offering defiled (bad) food on His altar. God is not pleased with this and His anger is clear in Malachi. The Book of Malachi reminds us that we must give our best to God because He deserves it, plain and simple. The last chapter of Malachi speaks of the "Great Day of God." As we enter into a new year, it is my prayer that we will give God the honor and obedience He is due and that our hearts will be restored back to Him fully as He so richly deserves.

This week's book of the Bible is:

MALACHI
Anonymous User
Re: MAKING WORDS FROM THE BIBLE - December 30, 2007
January 06, 2008 08:07AM
These are some of the words that I made up from Malachi. Let's see how many more you can make!

Lac
Hi
Ach
Chi
Mali
Mal
Laic
Him
Anonymous User
Re: MAKING WORDS FROM THE BIBLE - December 30, 2007
January 06, 2008 02:37PM
Wow! Those be a lot of words. I take it many of them are names?

Let me see:

Ha

He he, that seems to be the best I can do with this one. Praise God for the contents in this book of Malachi. It sure contains a lot more than we can find words from its spelling!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login