Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
MAKING WORDS FROM THE NT BOOKS - John & Acts
January 20, 2008 09:20AM
So far we have covered these books in the New Testament:

Matthew
Mark
Luke

This week we are going to cover John and Acts. The book by the Apostle John was written between A.D. 85 and 96. John was one of Jesus’ disciples who was very dear to Jesus and he had a close relationship with Jesus, just as we are suppose to have. John is referred to as the disciple “whom Jesus loved.” Isn’t that how we want to be thought of too? The book of John shows us Jesus in His deity as the “Son of God” and also shares the relationship Jesus has with His Father. This book is one of several that John wrote and that is included in the Bible.

The book of Acts was written between A.D. 61 and 63 by Luke. It starts with the Ascension of Jesus and of the coming of the Holy Spirit to the disciples at Pentecost and goes on to write of the acts of the disciples right up to when Paul is imprisoned in Rome, about A.D. 62. Acts tells of the ministry of Jesus that was carried on through the disciples. Just like them, we are to be doing the same things that Jesus did and said to do. Jesus said to the disciples in John 14:12, ““Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.” May we be trust in His words and faithful to do them!

This week’s books are:

JOHN
ACTS
Anonymous User
Re: MAKING WORDS FROM THE NT BOOKS - John & Acts
January 26, 2008 08:49AM
Here's my list made up from JOHN & ACTS:

Act
No
Sat
Cat
San
Hat
To
Jan
Coat

I know that there are more words to be made, care to try?
Anonymous User
February 01, 2008 05:44AM
Here's some more:

Sac
Joan
So
Con
Stan
Host

How about some more?
Anonymous User
February 02, 2008 07:33AM
How about:

Jonah
tan
hot
not
scant
cast
jot
Anonymous User
February 02, 2008 07:53AM
You go girl!!!
Anonymous User
February 02, 2008 08:03AM
Whooo, and thanks!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login