Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Psalm 110:1 - Sitting at the Right Hand

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Psalm 110:1 - Sitting at the Right Hand
March 27, 2008 07:57AM
v 1 <<A Psalm of David.>> “The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.” {Psalm 110:1}

The LORD {God} said unto my Lord {Jesus}, Sit thou at my right hand, until I {God} make thine enemies thy footstool. Who are the enemies of our Lord Jesus? The religious Jews? The Romans? I believe that the enemies of our Lord Jesus are the same enemies of our Father, Satan and all his demons that cause so much suffering and death in this world.

These are the enemies of Christ Jesus and His Father and in due time Satan, all of his demons, and all sinners that are stiff necked and will not repent and accept Jesus into their lives as Lord and Master.

Yes, we know the God has raised His only begotten son from the grip of the grave and death. Yes, we know as did Peter that Jesus was crucified and that the Father made him both Lord and Christ. Yes, we know that Jesus is seated at the right hand of His Father, the right hand of blessing. We also know that “Jesus received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost {Holy Spirit, and he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear”. The Holy Spirit is one of those free gifts that are made available to us. All we have to do is reach out and take it, to use or not to use that’s your free will decision.

And ’NO’, God has not made Satan, his demons, and unrepented sinners into Christ’s footstool.

I know that I repent of my daily sins as soon as I know that I’ve sinned. This could be a few minutes, a few hours, or even a couple of days, but the Holy Spirit abiding within me keeps nudging until I “see” my sin and then repent.

I for one want to be a part of the body of Christ, not a footstool on the outside the body. Are you with me?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login