Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Psalm 103:1-3 - He Is Worthy

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Psalm 103:1-3 - He Is Worthy
April 26, 2008 07:17AM
"Bless (affectionately, grateful praise) the Lord, O my soul: and all that is [deepest] within me, bless His holy name! Bless (affectionately, gratefully praise) the Lord, O my soul, and forget not [one of] all His benefits - Who forgives [every one of] all your iniquities, Who heals [each one of] all your diseases," Psalm 103:1-3

Bless the Lord, O my soul, for He is worthy of our praise! Our God is so good, His love and provisions meets our every need bringing us wholeness through Christ Jesus. Sometimes we forget all He has done for us looking only at the benefits He has given to others. We take so many things for granted that we fail to see the goodness of God present in our lives. Let us take a little time this morning to "see" the benefits God has given us in just this day alone.

First, you awoke this morning! God has blessed you with a new day, a day filled with hope and promise. Bless the Lord, O my soul, for this is the day the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it! And since you are reading this that tells me that you have your sight. Praise be to God! My prayer is that you/I would have strong spiritual vision to 'see' the many wonders and truth of our God and Lord. Ah, you have a computer. You are blessed for not every one can afford to own a computer never mind online service. Praise the Lord for His benefits! As you read this is there fear of someone coming into your room and arresting you, or worse, for reading Christian material? No? Well, praise the Lord, O my soul, for He has placed you in a country that is free to worship as one chooses! Are you naked or do you have clothes to wear? Ah, He has provided clothing to put upon your back. Bless His Holy Name! Have you gone days on end without eating because there was no food available to you? No! Well, praise God! Look at the provisions He has made available to you! Do you stand with a death sentence upon your life because of sin? If Jesus is your Lord you can answer that question with a "no" for He has paid the price for you sin and brought you from death unto life! Praise be to our mighty God whose goodness and benefits are without end! Thank You, Father for all you have given us, especially Your Son Jesus Christ who became a propitiation for our sins. We are humbled at Your great love for us. Thank You, thank You, thank You.

As we conclude this focus in the devotionals, we beseech you that you forget not all of God's benefits - not just the ones we read of in Scripture but the ones He has given personally to you. Remember them, meditate over them and share them with others that they might know the goodness of God for themselves. God is no respecter of persons. He loves us all equally. It is how we respond to Him that makes all the difference. Bless Him this day and each and every day as you keep yourself mindful of what God has done in the past, is doing today and will do tomorrow. His promises are yea and amen. He has given us all a measure of faith to trust Him for the fulfillment of these promises. Our faith is built as we remember the goodness of God in our lives and form a relationship with Him through Christ Jesus. A good relationship takes time and effort, honesty and love, hope and purpose. Bless the Lord this day by telling Him from the depth of your being that You love Him remembering that He first loved us and we can see that by the things He has done for us. After you have done that go and live your life accordingly, blessing Him each day by your fellowship and faithfulness to Him.

Bless the Lord, O my soul, for His presence is with us always, His benefits a token of His love towards us. Bless the Lord, O my soul, with all that is in me, bless His Holy Name.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login