Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Psalm 103:3 - Healing Power (con'd) -April 10, 2013

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Psalm 103:3 - Healing Power (con'd) -April 10, 2013
April 10, 2013 07:53AM
Who forgives [every one of] all your iniquities, Who heals [each one of] all your diseases," Psalm 103:3

While searching Scripture this morning that deals with healing, I was reminded that healing did not always come the way one might have expected. In Numbers 12 Miriam was healed of her leprosy after seven days, Hekekiah after three days. One we could trace the illness to sin in their life, the other was not clear that sin was there. Perhaps in the days ahead we will examine further the circumstances around those illnesses and the healing that was given them. But, for today, there is a deep desire in my heart to just share with you the happenings from today's search.

Meditating on the Scripture I had read I was made aware that God could not be put in a box or poured out of a bottle as if we knew all the contents that would flow forth. He cannot be contained nor do we know the fullness of Who He is. He can bring forth healing in an instant, or in three days, or seven, or how ever long He sees is necessary for that individual person, group or nation. I was humbled at the beauty of His Word, a commentary set forth on paper that we might come to know Him better. And I was convicted when I heard His voice speak to my spirit, "Yes, it is I Who you read of. But You can only truly know Me by allowing Me to live with you, to live in you. That which is written is good, but He Who lives is better. Child allow Me to bring these words to life, to bring them into your life, to live within you. I am not a book contained between the covers and bound together in glue. I am the glue that binds you to the One True God! There is no containing Me. I am the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end and all that is in between! I am alive! Let Me breathe into your heart, into your soul as a lover who draws close to His beloved! Search My Word, yes, for this is good but search My heart as well for this is better!"

Precious Lord, I am humbled at Your voice and at Your words. Your Written Word was likened to me of a personal resume, an outline of one's credentials and work history is written out but there is so much more of that man's life than what we see in that resume. So is it with Your Word. How incredibly awesome You are, oh Lord! Truly there is no one like You. Thank You for speaking to us this day, for reminding us of how much we need to spend time with You. Yes, Bible in hand is good, but far better is when we allow You to speak to us about Who You through the Bible and with Your Spirit filling in the blanks and the "details.'

Jesus, it is through You the Father God brought forth forgiveness of all our iniquities and healing of all our diseases to a sin-filled and dying world, if we would only believe on You and in Him Who sent You. Live in us, oh Holy One, that we might walk in all His benefits given through You, being living epistles and Your disciples walking in power and not just in words only, in Your Sweet name we pray. Amen and amen!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login