Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Joel 2:26-27 - July 25

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Joel 2:26-27 - July 25
July 25, 2015 08:27AM
"And you shall eat in plenty and be satisfied and praise the name of the Lord, your God, Who has dealt wondroulsy with you. And My people shall never be put to shame. And you shall know, understand,and realize that I am in the midst of Israel and that I the Lord am your God, and there is none else. My people shall never be put to shame." Joel 2:26-27

After typing these verses out and praying over them, I heard in my spirit, "Trust in Me, My people,." There seemed to be such an urgency behind them, a longing seated in the heart of God for us, His people, to believe upon Him and His Word. I was reminded when Moses lead the people out of Egypt and God performed many miracles for Histhem, watching over them and providing food and drink miraculously. Even though they saw the works of God's hand, they were dissastisfied and grumbled, displeasing God. These people saw what God did for them and yet it was not enought for them! Then this verse came to be, "Blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed."

The above verses in Joel are not a promise just intended, I believe, for the natural Israel but for the spiritual Israel as well, us His people who have been grafted in through Christ Jesus. And I believe what the Lord was saying to me this morning in regards to this promise is for us to trust in Him, to trust what He is saying here, recognizing that this trust is faith in Him and His Word. In Hebrews 11:6 we read, "But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he that cometh to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him".

The Lord desires to supply our every need, to watch over us and to be our loving Father. He wants to bring us higher in Him, trusting in the things He has spoken to our hearts and through His Word even if the situation we might find ourselves in now might be contrary to those promises. As we get to the place that we trust God in the midst of our trials and adversity and have faith that He will see us through and hold fast to Him we see Him take us through and meet our needs. We know He is faithful and our faith grows. The next time advesiry comes our way, all we need do is remember the last time God saw us through a trial and that enables us to dig our heels deep in Him once again and once again we see Him bring us through. Hallelujah! Our faith grows stronger in Him and one day we find ourselves at a place that we know that we "shall eat in plenty and be satisfied" because God is faithful and true. We are reassured that God will not put us to shame because He loves us so much and wants the best for us. This morning I understood that the Lord was showing that a process had to be accomplished in order for fulfillment in the words of Joel to come to pass in our lives. It is a journey that we individually need to take with the Lord, growing in faith in Him for He desires us to draw close to Him and trust Him in all things. If you feel God had not fulfilled these promises stated in Joel in your life then ask Him why not? Is there something that has kept you from trusting in Him, tusting in His Word? He wants to hear from you and He welcomes our questions. He wants you to know Him as the Lord your God and that there are none else. Our prayer is that all that say they are His children come to know Him this way, in Jesus' name. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login