Advanced

READING THROUGH THE NEW TESTAMENT IN THREE MONTHS - October 3

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
READING THROUGH THE NEW TESTAMENT IN THREE MONTHS - October 3
October 03, 2018 10:33AM
Reading through the New Testament in Three Months

October 3 - Read Matthew 7 - 9

Each day that I read the chapters in God's Word I am amazed at the depth and importance of each chapter, the wealth that is shared to us who desire to learn our Heavenly Father's heart and all that our Lord Jesus has made available to us through His life here on earth, His death and His resurrection. I am made aware that this book I hold in my hands is not a comic book, a fictitous reading of people and places but it is actually a history book, written for our learning and instruction to a victorious life through Christ Jesus. It tells us how we are to live as believers in Him, how to be overcomers and how to share Him with others. We are to be lights in this world of darkness, shining brightly to lead others to Him and the glorious life that is waiting for them, now and in eternity, through Him. It is my prayer that you not take this lightly. I pray you hunger after Him with all that you are and have, that you would desire to know Him even as you are known, that you would search His Word out so that you can be all you were created to be in Him. The journey isn't easy. You will hit pot holes along the way. You will feel bruises and wounds from those who do not truly know Him and you might even inflict some on those you love dearly only because of your own hurts. But, as you hold onto Him, you will be amazed at His love, His faithfulness and His desire to take you from where you are to where you want to be in Him. As you read these chapters today allow the Holy Spirit to not only reveal to you what you are reading with your natural eyes but ask Him also to reveal the whispers of God's voice in between the words, found deeper in His heart. Ask this through the matchless Name of Jesus because it is only through Him that you have access to Abba, God's heart towards us. God bless you all with more of Him today and each and every day of your life, in Jesus' Name I pray it be so. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login