Advanced

Read Through the New Testament in Three Months - October 16 - Mark 8 - 9

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Read Through the New Testament in Three Months - October 16 - Mark 8 - 9
October 16, 2018 09:39AM
Read New Testament in Three Months

October 16 - 8 - 9

In these two chapters we see our Lord performing many miracles, casting out demons and healing the sick. What impressed me about these chapters is the importance of faith. We see the centurion, the woman with the issue of blood and a ruler who were bold in their faith to receive healing from Jesus. There was no doubt in their mind that Jesus could and would heal them. What about us? What about me? Where is my faith level? Is it built up strong by our/my relationship with Him? Do we/I know His Word inside out so that we/I am prepared for every situation that life might bring? These are worthy questions to meditate on, to seek our hearts true alignment with Him. Let us not be like the Pharisees and others who questioned who Jesus was and what He did. To walk as true sons and daughters and Christ we must know Who He is and Who sent Him, totally committed to God's will and His ways which can only be done with His help. Jesus didn't come to heal those who were whole but those who were sick, those who sin had opened doors to attacks from the enemy. Let us allow His Spirit to search our hearts and reveal where we are lacking in faith and where sin might be hiding in our lives unaware to us. May you know Him more today than yesterday and may you hunger to know Him even more tomorrow!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login