Advanced

Read New Testament in Three Months - November 5 - John 11 - 12

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Read New Testament in Three Months - November 5 - John 11 - 12
November 05, 2018 10:39AM
Read New Testament in Three Months

John 11 -12

Reading these two chapters was like being transported into a time very much like today, There was a division taking place among the spiritual leaders and among the people in regards to Jesus and who He was. We see in John 11:45-53 where the chief priests and Pharisees are threatened by Jesus and how He is drawing in the crowds of people and so they plot to have Him killed, saying it is better for one to die for the betterment of the rest but the truth is, they knew they were loosing their influence over the people and wanted that stopped at all costs!!!
Now, I am not saying that our President is in the same league of Jesus, no one could be, but I believe the Lord is showing a parallel to what was taking place then and what is taking place in our nation now. There is a literal battle taking place in the spirit realm manifesting in the natural. And I believe we are being encouraged through today's Scripture reading to be mindful of the outcome then of that battle. 

That the writing of Lazarus' death and resurrection from the dead in John 11 is significant and meant to encourage us, especially a day before the mid-term elections! What an awesome God we serve! We were on a course of seeing this great nation that God had raised to be a lighthouse of salvation and redemption to other nations falling into the hands of the enemy and seeing its glory dying before our eyes with immiinent death around the corner. But God! But God in His mercy raised up a man for such a time as this to be our President. Thank You, Lord!!! When Mary and Martha thought there was no hope for their brother, thinking if Jesus had only been there, then Jesus would not have died. Friends, though our country looks to be in a most serious condition, let us not forget that Jesus is here with us, living inside of us, wanting us to believe in Him and the One Who sent Him. Hallelujah!!!

Another great awareness I believe the Holy Spirit is trying to encourage us from these chapters is what is found in John 37-40 where Jesus is telling those who believed in Him and were confounded how others, seeing the miracles that Jesus did but yet didn't believe in Him. He says that it was written in Isaiah how God had blinded their eyes to the truth and what I love at the end of this writing in Isaiah, "so I could heal them". vs 40. If you are like me, I have wondered why many brothers and sisters in Christ could not see the blessing God had given us in Donald J. Trump, even after all he has done for this country once becoming President. It was mind baffling! So many against him. But God is saying through this reading today, "Do not despair. I have blinded the eyes of many so that when their eyes are opened they will know it was Me who set this man in office and when they see this they will repent before Me and I will receive all glory and honor for they will know it was not a work of man but from Me, their Heavenly Father." Hallelujah!!!

We know what is taking place in this hour. They are those who love the approval and praise of man more than they do of God (John 12:43). We also know whose side we are on. Victory is ours through Christ Jesus! I trust we are about to see a great move of God taking place in the days ahead, starting with tomorrow's mid-term election and that today's Bible reading is confirmation to a picture I saw in the Prophet's for Trump site in which there was a picture of a red wave and this is what I wrote, " When I saw this photo, I thought I was looking at a finger nail in something red.Then it hit me! The fingerprint of God is in this upcoming election! Amen and amen! Let Your men and women You have chosen for this hour arise and let the enemy be held to account for his evil doings. Pay back for America and her people. In Jesus' Name, let it be. Amen!" 

So let it be, in Jesus' Name, remembering there is still a lot of work for the people of God to do in the days ahead. But as we keep our eyes on the Lord and trust in Him, a peace that passes understanding will keep us in the days of difficult times but that which needs to be that the Word of God can go forth and many can be brought into His Kingdom.Amen? Amen! Praise You, Lord!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login