Advanced

Read New Testament in Three Months - November 7 - John 17 - 18

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Read New Testament in Three Months - November 7 - John 17 - 18
November 07, 2018 10:52AM
Read New Testament in Three Months

November 7 - John 17 - 18

Happy day after the mid-term elections! For some the results were just what they hoped it would be. For others, their hearts are heavy for the red wave they prayed for was not complete across America. I can almost feel the palatable sadness and discouragement that is taking place in my home state, Connecticut. But you know what, I have never felt as hopefully for this state and for our nation! Might sound odd to some but what He has been speaking to me and others, even through these daily readings of Scripture is amazing, if we will but listen to the message Jesus said to His disciples two thousand years ago and which still are true today. Even how the reading have fallen in alignment with the events taking place in our nation is supernatural! Don't miss what He is saying to us. Don't let discouragement override the hope and promise we have in Christ Jesus!

Look at what the Lord showed us yesterday in that day's reading, " "Do not let your hearts be troubled (distressed, agitated). You believe in and adhere to and trust in and rely on God; believe in and adhere to and trust in and rely also on Me." John 14:1 (AMP) Today's reading shows Jesus preparing in prayer what He knows is about to happen to Him. The disciples think that Jesus is going to rise as King of the Jews and bring victory by His reign upon the earth. Never did they think He was going to be crucified! Well saints, we might not understand what took place in the voting booths yesterday in our home states but be assured, God was not taken by surprise. He is doing something we don't quite understand. Look how discouraged the disciples and other believers were to see their Lord suffer and die upon the cross. But wait! The victory was just around the corner but they couldn't see it! I am sharing with you today that the victory God has in place for this nation is just around the corner. Maybe there is still some dying we need to do as His children and also a whole lot of standing, and after having done all, stand! This is not a time to quit. Its time to advance the Kingdom of God in prayer and supplication. Early the Holy Spirit spoke to me and said, "the bigger the battle, the bigger the victory! Hallelujah.What a blessing to be alive in this hour and to have part in bringing God's Kingdom here on earth and touching the lives of untold numbers for His glory! Amen? Amen!!! 
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login