Advanced

Read New Testament in Three Months - November 8 - John 19 - 21

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Read New Testament in Three Months - November 8 - John 19 - 21
November 08, 2018 11:10AM
Read New Testament in Three Months

November 8 - John 19 - 21

We read in these chapters of the death and resurrection of Jesus and His appearance to Mary Magdalene and the disciples. Oh, how God wants to speak to us through His Word. The culmination of what Jesus came to earth for is found in these chapters, praise be to God! There is much to be said here but let us go on a journey on how the Holy Spirit is revealing these chapters for us today, as encouragement and direction for this very hour in which we live.

While reading chapter 21 of John, it was placed on my heart to look up the number of fish that was caught when Jesus told the disciples to put in the net to gather fish so they could eat, after they'd had a night of fishing and catching nothing. But at Jesus' direction, they cast their net, coming up with 153 fish! Funny, in my many years of reading through the Bible it never made an impression upon me that an actual number of fish was listed! Today that number stood out to me (my eyes were opened to see this, lol).

Using this website,  //www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/introduction.html, this is what I found. Please take the time to check out each number to receive the fullness of the understanding the Lord is giving us. I will give a summary of what I believe is being given to us:

[www.biblestudy.org] - unity of God and His Son Jesus, plus by Jesus one sacrifice He made possible the forgiveness of all our sins

[www.biblestudy.org] - coming of God's Holy Spirit

[www.biblestudy.org] - completeness

[www.biblestudy.org] - an overflow blessing from God, a reminder that without Christ we will fail, with Him we can do all things!

Sons and daughters of God, though God knows many have been shaken by the events going on in our nation, and even by the results of the mid-term election He is letting us know to fear not and be aware of all that has been given to us through Christ Jesus, not just to the disciples but to us as well! He has empowered us to be overcomers and world changers! Look how He is speaking to us through the number "153":

Jesus and God are One in Spirit and through Christ Jesus we are one with God! This is what Jesus' sacrifice upon the cross made available to us. He didn't just die upon the cross, He rose again so that through Him we can rise from our sins and live in His resurrected power that now abides in us. Next we see where the Lord is telling us of the coming of the Holy Spirit. Awake to this great move of God's Spirit coming upon the earth. Let not fear or unbelief grab a hold of you! Get excited, not downcast, precious child of God!!! And remember, apart from Christ we can do nothing. We need to have a relationship with Him and receive directions from Him. The Lord desires intimacy with Him and the Holy Spirit desires not only to bring comfort but share truth about our Lord. Years ago it was revealed to me that the Holy Spirit is like the best friend of the Bridegroom. He is standing in place upon the earth to share the heart and goodness of our Lord Jesus to the us before the Groom makes His appearance to marry the Bride of Christ! We would do well to pay attention and learn all that we can through Holy Spirit before that day comes, filling our lamps with the oil in preparation of His coming! Hallelujah!!!

Saints, we are living what for some is the worst of times but for the body of Christ is the best of times! God is looking for warriors to take the land in this hour. Our battle is not against flesh and blood (and on that truth we need to be very clear!) but it is a spiritual battle. Where we see many blind eyes and closed minds to what is happening around us we need to understand that they are being deceived and we must pray for their eyes to be opened to God's Truth. The enemy is running scared because he is seeing his plans falling to the ground, being trampled on by the people of God who believe God's Word and the finished work of Jesus upon the cross and is using prayer as their weapon against the enemy's plans and schemes! Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, don't run away from the battle, press into it with the weapon of warfare God has provided us with, the Word of God! Read it and allow the Holy Spirit to reveal to you the heart of God and what He has given us through Christ Jesus' sacrifice and resurrection! With Jesus we can do all things. Without Him we will fail.He is the Living Word of God who came to empower us to take the land for God's glory. We are to bring His Kingdom here on earth. Are we doing it? Shouldn't we be? Come, Holy Spirit, teach us how, in Jesus' Name we pray. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login