Advanced

Read New Testament in Three Months - November 12 - Acts 9 - 10

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Read New Testament in Three Months - November 12 - Acts 9 - 10
November 12, 2018 12:06PM
Read New Testament in Three Months

November 12 - Acts 9 - 10

How glorious is the Word of God and His mercy and grace beyond our comprehension. Bless His Holy Name!!! 

It is always amazing to me how God will use people for His glory that many of us in our natural thinking would not qualify them to be used by God. Look at Saul, a persecutor of the followers of Christ - until he himself has an encounter with Him! To verify that God desires to use whomever He calls upon, whether they fit our notion of their worthiness, we read in chapter 20 of Acts, vs:15 spoken to Peter, "and the voice spoke to him again the second time, 'What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.'"  God can and will use anyone and anything to fulfill His will upon the earth. Just yesterday I was watching a YouTube with an ex-satanist, John Ramirez. This man was so high up into this that he said satan would take human form and sit down and talk with him. Yikes. John put hexes and spells on people resulting in their death and was totally sold out to the devil - until he had an encounter with Jesus!  I am still processing that, lol. Who are we to say who God can or cannot use. That is why it is so important for us to pray for our enemies and for those who spitefully use us, not to mention our families, the church, our government, etc., etc.. Those we might count least likely to be used by God can be the ones to do the most for the Kingdom of God. 

Like Saul, let us pray that His Light will overtake us and speak truth into our hearts, not to blind us but to awaken us to His heart, His ways and His love, in Jesus' Holy Name. Amen and Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login