Advanced

25 Days of Christmas - Day 22

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
December 22, 2018 10:48AM

I Corinthians 13:7
v 7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

This past few days, we have been writing about love, the love of God for his creation, and the love of the creation for the creator. In this verse our Father is pointing out four attributes that our love must contain with respect to our fellow man {woman} and to our Father.

‘Beareth all things’. Godly love should shine forth from us in all situations. Your having "quote" ‘a bad day‘, let God’s love spring forth from your inner self and praise him for who he is. Being tormented by the world for your belief in the father and his son, present God’s love to your tormentors. Having a loved one go home and be with our Lord causes morning and grief, this is also a time to show those around you that your heavenly Father cares, and that he loves them one and all, and that you are willing and able to love him back. Part of God’s love for us is that we ‘come home’ to be with him forever more. If we lived on this earth forever as we are now, there would be no need of the eternal Father and his unconditional love for us. We’re living forever, so why bother believing in ‘a man’ who offers us eternal life with a father?

‘Beareth all things’ goes hand in hand with ‘endureth all things’. To bear and to endure are cousins yet from the different sides of the family. To endure means that we press on through the tough times. We endure the tough times knowing that Father God is with us, will never forsake us, even if we stumble or falter his love for us remains the same and if we call upon that love that resides inside of us, we will not only endure but we will overcome, all to the honour and glory of our Lord and master.

We ‘believeth all things’ that we have seen with our natural eyes and with our spiritual eyes. Many sighs and miracles and wonders have we seen. Look at the trees and the flowers and all manor of what we call ‘nature’. These are signs for us to believe in our Father the creator of all things. A woman giving birth, this is a miracle. Scientist may try to understand the birth process, and they can explain all the steps leading up to the birth, but they cannot explain the why. Why is sperm attracted to the egg, why does only one sperm get into the egg? Because our Father in his infinite wisdom and love, designed it to be so., this is the part that is always overlooked, a loving God.

The leased of these ‘hopeth all things’. For hope is the greatest of all. Hope is for the things not seen yet believed. I remember a song that starts out with:

My life is in you Lord
My hope is in you Lord
My strength is in you Lord

Yes our hope is in the Lord, unseen, presence felt, and love flowing into our hearts and overflowing from our hearts to someone else. The gift of love is the greatest gift that you can give.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login