Advanced

Read New Testament in Three Months -December 31 - Revelation 21 - 22

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Read New Testament in Three Months -December 31 - Revelation 21 - 22
December 31, 2018 01:01PM
Read New Testament in Three Months

December 31 - Revelation 21 - 22

What a powerful reading today as God reveals the New Jerusalem and what it will be like when we are with Him and His Son. Incredible. Brought tears to my eyes knowing I had tasted but just a morsel of this unspeakable joy being in the Lord's presence. Can but imagine what it will be like when we are united with Him and others who have gone on before us and who trusted in Him.

The tears I shed were both tears of great joy and great sorrow for there will be one's who will not get to be in His presence, refusing to believe in Him and His will for us all. What many counted as pleasure on the earth rather than being obedient to Him and His ways will still the stark reality of what it is to be totally handed over to the enemy and his evil ways. It won't be God punishing them, it will be the result of their own foolish, pridefulness and totally disregard for our Creator and His mercy and grace extended to all who would receive Christ as their Lord.

The severity of the times we are living in took deeper meaning and clarity these past three months. It is my hope and prayer that all reading this and all who question God's existence will have an opportunity to meet Him through His Beloved Son, Jesus Christ and that their hearts will be open to the Truth He is the the truth He shares.

Wishing you all a blessed and joyous New Year filled with more of Him and the wonder, awe and honor that is due Him. Without Him, we are lost. Our Heavenly Father desires to fellowship with His people just as He did in the garden. Our Lord, Jesus Christ, is looking for a spotless and pure Bride who has eyes only for Him and He is deserving of this.Help us, Holy Spirit, to truly and fully understand this and live this for His glory, in Jesus' matchless Name we pray. Amen.

Come Lord Jesus, come!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login